• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Any possibility of fixing this corrupted graphics card?

Associate
ahahahahahaha i wish you were my house mate

What?

I mean, I can see how someone would want him in their house. Either for comic effect or to bring discount pizzas. Or for repairing gfx cards.

I also agree that the next step up is the microwave. The oven did not work. But the oven is old. And should possibly be RMA'd. You cannot discount it being faulty. I mean, I know it cooked the pizza, but apparently it made a thin crust into a thick'ish crust! Something fishy going on there. It is definitely not off the hook as a culprit in this process.

Furthermore, what is this hysteria about removing the heatsinks? They are heatsinks! They sink heat! Heat gets sunk!

My graphics card is so cool it would cool down the oven! Smack it up to 250? No problem. I have heat sinks! They are smart heat sinks! They can do anything!

I guess in the end, I am just baffled this did not work. Baffled. Must be a faulty oven. It physically changed your pizza, going from a delicious thin crust authentic Italian piece of food divinity to an abomination. Then it melted your plastic.

Baffled.

Blame the oven.
RMA the pizza.
???
Profit.

Soldato
There was a much better one a few Years back about water cooling :D

http://www.avforums.com/forums/comp...ting-water-cooling-you-have-a lot-answer.html

Back
Top Bottom