Any suggestions for a 10 day break thats not chavsville ?

Caporegime
My Mum has given me an my sister £5000 to take my daughter her kids and my brother in law away for a holiday. My daughter is 17, Niece is 18 and nephew 13.

Is there a place with a mixture of pool, sea and exploring about anyone can suggest?

Strictly no all inclusive !

Thanks

Easy :)

Soldato
They’re boring and generally make you feel like you need to eat in the hotel every day, rather than going to local restaurants?

You mean they save you money on food by providing an already paid for and budgeted option so you can spend it exploring and doing stuff instead?

Caporegime
You mean they save you money on food by providing an already paid for and budgeted option so you can spend it exploring and doing stuff instead?
Yeah but you’re stuffed if the food turns out to be rubbish. It can be very samey as well. To me, a big part of a holiday is the food. Eating local grub and the like, especially if you go to Greece, Cyprus or Turkey, nom!

Soldato
If its crap then complain and get your money back afterwards.

We go all inclusive whenever we go. Doesnt mean we wont eat out if were spending a day somewhere exploring.

Soldato
We go all inclusive whenever we go. Doesnt mean we wont eat out if were spending a day somewhere exploring.

Same, I will always book all-inclusive but that doesn't mean I have to go full "Mick Garvey" and not have a meal or drink out when exploring, it's a safety net that if you spend up you are still going to be fed and watered.

With 5k you should be able to get a better standard of hotel than what the "chavs" will pay to stay at, we've just booked Benidorm for November but it's adults only and no large groups in a 4* hotel which should be absolutely fine for us as it's our 1st sun holiday in 5 years (done city breaks lately).

Soldato
OP, just for the absurdity, there is no reason to discount somewhere like Portaventura.
Entire theme park with roller coasters, water park too, ferrariland, the beach at Salou is 5 minutes away, as is the nightlife should you want it.
Day trips to Barca etc are easily arranged.
Isn't all inclusive, but can be halfboard if you fancy that.
Relatively cheap also.

Back
Top Bottom