anyone else got a Panasonic DX902b ?

Caporegime
HDR mode will bump the backlight up to full but it should also enable dynamic backlight, you aren't going to get the same peak brightness if you turn the backlight down but I guess it depends on viewing conditions and whether you prefer darker blacks or a brighter overall image.

Soldato
I've gotta say the back light going to 100 is too bright , is your tv the AX @jpaul ?
no an older ET

or whether folks would report that an external 4k box eg.roku gives a 'different' picture.
further - Pan internal tuner looks better on freeview, than a humax box, and this could be replicated for netflix, since the tv's may have better 4k/hevc noise reduction (and for sure better up-scaling if it is a 1080 stream)
just seen Sky adverts whining on about Q having netflix ... who cares if it is on your smart tv - or will it genuinely be cheaper considering real value of sky

Soldato
@Mr109 @Hedge have either of you tried the 3D ? i'm not a fan of 3D but i wouldn't mind having a look on this Tv
I've not tried 3d on mine.

If it has came with glasses I would have, but I won't use it enough to justify buying glasses.

To add... I still love this TV. The picture is so natural and although certain settings give haloing its been brilliant for the price I got it at.

Associate
OP
I've not tried 3d on mine.

If it has came with glasses I would have, but I won't use it enough to justify buying glasses.

To add... I still love this TV. The picture is so natural and although certain settings give haloing its been brilliant for the price I got it at.

I had the AX to start with , that came with 4 sets of passive glasses , but the TV developed DSE and Panasonic swapped it for the DX (Which was nice !!!) but no glasses , i have one set of Sony Active glasses but not sure if these will work .

like i said i'm not a big fan of 3D just wondered what it was like on this TV as the picture quality is truly stunning

Back
Top Bottom