Anyone else have a stupid wife

Soldato
Wow, seriously man how tight do you want those purse strings wrapped around your wifes neck?

I and the missus have a budget account but it has a 'float' in it to cover over spends and extravagances we fancy off the cuff, if it isn't in to cover it we just stump up but we never take it upon our selfs to extract payment form each other as and when we like it. It is the same as going into your wifes purse, something i would never dream of.

Soldato
In for a penny in for a pound me and the missus. :p

Money a pain the ass as it is and to be honest don't mean sod all to me. :mad:

OP before you judge your loving wife over £10, why not stop and take a look at her. ;)

Pennies pal! ;)

Soldato
*Reads thread*

giphyc8abf.gif

Soldato
OP
Telford isn't proper Shropshire! Gimme a ring when you hail from the brighter side of Shrewsbury ;)

I have smiled at all the insults but I couldn't smile at this one - I do not live in Teford but in between Shrewsbury and Whitchurch out where the grass is green.:mad:

Been a eyeopener posting this as didn't think there was so many people without a sense of humour and couldn't recognise a tongue in cheek post if it poked them in the eye.:rolleyes:

We both have bank account with a budget account connecting the two accounts so I was not stealing her money but moving our money around. ;)

I put it down to most people being too young to be worldly wise yet. :p:p

That comment will give me another 5 pages :D:D

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I put it down to most people being too young to be worldly wise yet. :p:p

You're better off putting it down to most people responding like the Daily Mail and having a knee jerk reaction to one side of a story between two people they don't know, have never met, know nothing about yet still think they are justified to preach their holier-than-thou attitude because it makes them feel better about being on the internet. :)

Soldato
You're better off putting it down to most people responding like the Daily Mail and having a knee jerk reaction to one side of a story between two people they don't know, have never met, know nothing about yet still think they are justified to preach their holier-than-thou attitude because it makes them feel better about being on the internet. :)

Another one here that fines his partner then :D

Back
Top Bottom