Anyone else still riding?

Man of Honour
Today was a night mare, I thought my head was going to detach. It was some massive buffeting and leaning just to go straight.

Associate
Still using mine daily though hearing the wind whilst in bed this morning almost made me change to the car. As it happens it was hardly annoying. I might go car again if/when it gets freezing.

Soldato
OP
Still using mine daily though hearing the wind whilst in bed this morning almost made me change to the car. As it happens it was hardly annoying. I might go car again if/when it gets freezing.

I was riding today and there were a few times when I almost got blown into the curb. It's so frustrating when this happens :mad:

Associate
Road bike is tucked away and the DR is having its play time! Generally only to and between green lanes etc. I can feel a weekend off roading in Wales coming up!!

:D

Associate
Using my Honda Vt shadow 125 all year round ( First year riding ) and I have seem some pretty bad conditions and flooding but its been handling it well up here. Starting to get some spots of rust in places but just keep cleaning it off and its fine. A few scares when hitting large floods while being blinded by bloody cars :-/ Can't wait till summer for a bigger bike tho :)

Back
Top Bottom