Anyone ever put a computer in a box and used it?

Soldato
OP
I will have to sadly fail the dare ha, I don't have any box big enough.

Not taken any pictures, but I've screwed 2 spare case fans I had to side of box, they molex powered ones, just need to cut the Center's out so they actual do their job lol then sort out connecting them.

Soldato
I'm useless with reaction gifs - you're going to have to explain that one to me harry.

EDIT: I think I get it - you didn't understand the joke? (there's irony here - i'm sure :))

Sharpies = 'permanent markers' - basically a bad joke comparing them with crayons and house fires.

Yep, gets worse and worse with the re-telling.

That's one ugly gif BTW - a Beyonce shrug would have been easier on the eye (they have them I did a search while trying to figure out yours :p).

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Ha I actually thought of using my kids paints as colouring pens would dry out and take too long or get spray paint :D. This is a proper school arts & crafts or blue peter job ha ha

Soldato
OP

comedy hour ha, was surprised i didnt make the box too weak to hold them screwed in place, the blue one blows better than the red, but as far as im aware i have them to exhaust as i get confused sometimes ha and as they molex powered the blue is attached to the red and i took out the last expansion bracket to feed them through as thats obviously right above my psu where the rest of the unused cables are tied by.

i put this picture in to show what the settings i have for this game and the fps count for being at 1920x1080, only ever played this game on pretty low res on low settings with a gts 450 1gb, so happy that my stock OC 1gb edition can get between 30-40 on high @ 1080p

this last pic is after i closed the game down, so id say this bizarre idea actually doesnt add much in the way of built heat up from the components and without taking a another picture i cut a rectangle out where the psu is for better breathing.

Soldato
OP
The box project is now over after a very short life span lol, it was in the way of the window so that tv is going where ever as it's now a spare and my tower is currently out the box sitting on a unit other side of my tv, still got the box with the red fan in it(put blue in bottom of case), but it's only a temp thing as the computer might not be around much longer either

Back
Top Bottom