Anyone getting THEC64 Mini??

Soldato
OP
My joystick snapped today after light use. Joystick was poor but wasn’t expected expecting it to break so soon :p

The joystick is the biggest letdown imo - which is why I've bought myself a USB Buffalo SNES pad and it works a treat!

The only problem now is there are literally too many games out there to try! :eek:

Man of Honour
Lots of people did, then many of them cancelled the preorders over what Paul Andrews did with the youtube copyright strikes with Octav1us. Also, he was one of the guys behind the Vega and Vega+.. so he's obviously trustworthy... ;)

Not really seen many reviews of it around. Software seems pretty much the same as the C64 mini but with a replica of the keyboard running over a usb connection.

I think I'd rather have a Pi64 https://www.thegeekpub.com/13651/raspberry-pi-commodore-64/

That said, the new version of the 'not a competition pro' joystick with microswitches looks interesting, and not horrendously expensive either. I've got one of the official competition pro USB sticks, and it's not great. So this may be better.

Back
Top Bottom