Anyone got a Powerball, how is it?

Soldato
Just practice without the string for 10 minutes and you'll soon spin it easily.

Anyways, my highest score when I got mine last year some time was under 10k... and now it's 12k, it does improve the strength in your wrists if you use it regularly.

Soldato
I keep meaning to buy one of these when I have the money. They are great fun + exercise combined into one. Only problem is that I get nervous from the feeling that it's going to shoot out of my hand at any moment :D

Associate
I keep meaning to buy one of these when I have the money. They are great fun + exercise combined into one. Only problem is that I get nervous from the feeling that it's going to shoot out of my hand at any moment :D

Really - I had two blokes in my office sitting in their chairs - thrashing these bloody things around with their back turned.

Looked a bit poor if you know what I mean.

Permabanned
I have 2 but the novelty sort of wore off - I really should use them as the improved wrist strength will come in handy for musical purposes.

Soldato
I've lost my bit of string for mine :(

Fun for about five minutes or until you lose the pull strings that come with them. I've used mine once or twice. I find fapping sorts the ol' wrist out.

Its easy to start with your thumb. All you do is spin the ball with your thumb while simultaneously flicking your wrist. Then you need to use slow big wrist movements to get it started until its up to speed.

It becomes second nature after a while. There are videos on youtube showing the technique.

I got one a few years back and after the initial massive competition with my sisters boyfriend and brother of trying to get the best time it didn't get used again.

Back
Top Bottom