• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone just given up on looking for a new GPU?

OcUK Staff
2pm tomorrow guys, a decent cheap solution will be available, probably not for long, but consider this a heads up for anyone who wants a half decent sub £200 graphics card.

Soldato
On the assumption this is a 6500XT then any idea how a 6500XT compares to a Vega 64? Thanks.

You should look to sell the Vega ASAP while prices are high imo. Sadly the architecture has been hit or miss so there's big swings in how it performs in various titles, but for new ones it's been mostly badly. Plus it draws a lot of power, and it lacks all the DX12U features so that's a lot of "free performance" missed, including the fact that AMD said CYA for being included in new driver features like Radeon Super Resolution that's upcoming.

Honestly no one should be keeping a Vega in 2022, they should go to the mines. I'm very glad I got rid of mine when I did.

Back
Top Bottom