20130515-100220-pm_zps3858ddca.jpg

Level 32 is here

New stuff:
Sir put-a-lot
Calmwood Mental Hospital
Kamp Krusty (200 doughnuts!!)

Monkey Bars
Left-handed Roaster (40 doughnuts)

The new quest is called Rod and Todd Prelude, with their pictures on the front, so they might well make an appearance this level too - though they didn't appear on the front of the two new free buildings.

Soldato
Been playing for a bit but only just found this thread (I'm on Android so don't often look in the Apple forums :p)

Anyway, just added all the usernames I could find in the thread, my username is NoSkilleth, feel free to add me :)

Soldato
I do think they take the biscuit with the donuts. They really do cost a bunch, just to have something pretty in a fake town.

I know people buy them and all, but if they just made them a bit easily accessible i think it would make it a fair bit better.

But then again, i never play by the rules, because i make the rules and I am POWERFUL!

Soldato
Whoop whoop krustyland has arrived. Massive update that adds a second screen to the game which you get to by clicking on a bus stop. Huge amount of new buildings and deviations, paid for with krustyland tickets (and doughnuts of course). Me likely :)

Soldato
Thought I'd give this a bump seeing as a rather large Halloween update is going love on Tuesday.

It's bound to have some social element like previous hooray updates have had, so keep checking this thread!

Soldato
Hey guys!
Add me i'm eliotrw
Ive only got Judgeneo on here and hes slacking BIGTIME with this haloween malarkey :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey guys!
Add me i'm eliotrw

Ive only got Judgeneo on here and hes slacking BIGTIME with this haloween malarkey :p
U W0t M8!

Us Android users received the update much later than apple users, so I am a few hours behind :p

Argh ghosts :D

My id is neilgates if anyone wants any ghouls :)

Added.

Also, I'm confused, should we pop gremlins or not? I remember reading something about them taking 4 hours in order to gather GOO?

Soldato
From what I've read Gremlins get 2 GOO each when popped (both owner of the springfield and placer of the Gremlin), or if they're left they earn 4 GOO per 4 hours to the placer of the Gremlin

So as the owner of the springfield you probably want to pop, however if you can make an arrangement with one other player to place 10 gremlins permamently in each others springfields then it's ~240 GOO per day I believe...

Soldato
From what I've read Gremlins get 2 GOO each when popped (both owner of the springfield and placer of the Gremlin), or if they're left they earn 4 GOO per 4 hours to the placer of the Gremlin

So as the owner of the springfield you probably want to pop, however if you can make an arrangement with one other player to place 10 gremlins permamently in each others springfields then it's ~240 GOO per day I believe...

The gremlins only have a lifespan of 4 hours, so if they are not popped they cease to be after 4 hours and give the placer 4 goo, but they do not then give 4 more goo after another 4 hours.

Soldato
Sorry those that added me I've redone, origin was a dick and seemed to lose the requests. Only SKILL I couldn't figure out from your ocuk name :)

Soldato
I played this religiously for a few months, then one day it updated, and then decided to reset my entire town (I had 200+ houses) to the beginning and was forced to re-play the tutorial and start from scratch. I'm ashamed to say I even spent a couple of pounds to get some extra donuts, which I have now lost because EA are just the worst.

Back
Top Bottom