anyone still go to/ like McDonald or Burger King?

Soldato
have these kind of outlets made any announcements of increased attention to hygiene ... like the strategies that Raikiri has outlined.
otherwise I wouldn't be using them.

Caporegime
This is seriously peeing me off now. In the US, breakfast stuff is available all day in Maccies and they have the McRib coming back. They won’t do that here, but they refuse to say why.

We all know why don’t we :mad:

Soldato
This is seriously peeing me off now. In the US, breakfast stuff is available all day in Maccies and they have the McRib coming back. They won’t do that here, but they refuse to say why.

We all know why don’t we :mad:
I've only had a McDonald's breakfast once, and it was terrible. I hate it when I stop off and it's still breakfast menu, I just leave and go elsewhere.. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing.

What's the reason on the mcrib? I sure don't know why.

Caporegime
I've only had a McDonald's breakfast once, and it was terrible. I hate it when I stop off and it's still breakfast menu, I just leave and go elsewhere.. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing.

What's the reason on the mcrib? I sure don't know why.
Blimmng’ religious sensitivities. McDonalds in the UK won’t cook pork the same time as they cook beef as they’re too frightened of losing customers due to religion.

Soldato
Blimmng’ religious sensitivities. McDonalds in the UK won’t cook pork the same time as they cook beef as they’re too frightened of losing customers due to religion.
What are you telling me the bacon cheeseburger doesn't exist or is it not really bacon on it.

Back
Top Bottom