anyone still go to/ like McDonald or Burger King?

Soldato
I like the McDonalds xmas add ... I think they need to clarify if the child with the gappy smile has genuinely lost its milk teeth, or they have been extracted surgically due to excess access to sugary drinks ?

Associate
Rarely go to McDonald's, almost never go to BK, about once every three years. I've just seen today that McDonald's have the flake McFlurry on and with Raspberry sauce is delicious. I think a visit may be imminent.

Associate
I go to McD's for the breakfast, would prefer BK for the burgers but they don't have a restaurant near me.

Five Guys is where it's at for fast food burgers though just damn expensive.

Associate
That is pretty dirty...

I keep planning to get the grande big mac, but never get around to going out and getting one! One day it'll happen, before it leaves again...

Associate
I have a mcds across the road from my house, if I'm sat at my computer I can see it out of the corner of my eye, and I realized the other day that I'm really glad its a mcds. If it were a five guys I would have eaten myself to death by now.

Soldato
I have a mcds across the road from my house, if I'm sat at my computer I can see it out of the corner of my eye, and I realized the other day that I'm really glad its a mcds. If it were a five guys I would have eaten myself to death by now.

No you'd have gone bankrupt first haha

BK bacon double xl with extra cheese, bacon and mayo is my monthly guilty pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom