anyone still go to/ like McDonald or Burger King?

Soldato
Had an early start last sunday, so my mate and I popped into Macca D's for breakfast.

He turned his muffin into a triple sausage, double bacon, double egg job with curry sauce (the only sauce to have with the muffins) and then stuck the hashbrown in as well. It was messy but he said awesome.

Man of Honour
Never seen a triple so will have to try one of those bad boys

If you order using the self serve screens there's a customise button so you can load it up, takes away the shame of having to explain to a human that you'd like the fat **** special :D

Had an early start last sunday, so my mate and I popped into Macca D's for breakfast.

He turned his muffin into a triple sausage, double bacon, double egg job with curry sauce (the only sauce to have with the muffins) and then stuck the hashbrown in as well. It was messy but he said awesome.
I tried the bacon on one once but it just seems to get lost, you definitely need to cram the hash brown in there though and the sweet and sour sauce works surprisingly well.

Soldato
Haven't been in ages to be fair...

I prefer the Burgers at Burger King, but I prefer the chips at McDonalds :p

I also love the Chicken Nuggets at McDonalds, despite hearing they're full of bad things :p

Annnnnd... Now I want a Maccas for Lunch :p

Associate
Macs only due to £1.99 vouchers you can get of Metro Mag/train ticket recepts etc.
Prefer BK for it's burgers/salad but chips suck/ portions small.
Breakfast taste like overcooked rubber :)
Either way good for a treat

Soldato
I know everyone's tastes differs but I honestly don't get the love for McDonalds breakfast, I think it's really bad. I don't mind the normal menu but will not eat any of their breakfast items.

Agreed. I'd rather just have burger and fries even at 6am, the hash browns are nice (but then how far can you go wrong?) and I actually don't mind McDonald's coffee, but otherwise it's all rubbish.

I remember going to college and the local McDonald's did 2 burgers and 2 fries for £1.99, and for some reason I always used to get charged the same for a large coffee as regular, so I got 2 burgers 2 fries and a large coffee, for breakfast, some like £2.80.

Soldato
I go to McDonalds once or twice a month. I never spend more than 3 quid though. Double cheeseburger and large fries does me. Not a fan of big macs and I never bother with any specials/meals/etc.

I'm still boycotting BK after getting served some reheated microwave crap many years ago. It was foul. I was too much of a pussy to complain but I've never been back since.

As for Wimpy.... not seen one since the 80s. :p

Wimpy is ridiculously overpriced for what it is.

It is indeed but I have fond memories of spending evenings in the one in Telscombe Cliffs when I was a nipper. Ice cream float with a burger. Those sausages with the splits, reminds me of a girl I knew at school. She had hers ears pierced all around the ears with sleepers. She got in a fight with another girl who ripped them out and her ear looked like a Wimpy sausage.

KkVNLKP.png

Caporegime
I go to McDonalds once or twice a month. I never spend more than 3 quid though. Double cheeseburger and large fries does me. Not a fan of big macs and I never bother with any specials/meals/etc.

I'm still boycotting BK after getting served some reheated microwave crap many years ago. It was foul. I was too much of a pussy to complain but I've never been back since.

As for Wimpy.... not seen one since the 80s. :p

the daver menu is really good if you are stuck for food and need something quick and cheap.

chicken mayo
double cheeseburger
medium fries
less than £4 - drink water when i get in. whereas a meal is like £6 and the drink is 50% ice and you only get 1 burger.

Associate
Wimpy still exists?

But yeah I goto McDs more than I care to admit. Mostly just for the odd double cheeseburger or wrap of the day, it's not like I have 3 meals a day there :)

Soldato
Wimpy still exists?

But yeah I goto McDs more than I care to admit. Mostly just for the odd double cheeseburger or wrap of the day, it's not like I have 3 meals a day there :)

I saw a whimpy yesterday, was like a blast from the past I thought they dissappeared years ago.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Bacon Sandwich from Mc D is about the only thing worthy of buying that doesn't make you feel ill 40mins after eating it.

The coffee is not bad though, and they are always clean at least the one i use. KFC is a exercise in how to not clean your restaurant, I wouldn't give KFC to a tramp, disgusting stuff.

Back
Top Bottom