anyone still go to/ like McDonald or Burger King?

Associate
yall got me in the mood for a maccies brekkie now.

I had a good couple of years off of them, but decided to go one day, and struggled to avoid it since! I probably go atleast once a month. Always tough when you have all the options, mcds, kfc, burger king, dominos all 5 mins from the house :p

Caporegime
yall got me in the mood for a maccies brekkie now.

I had a good couple of years off of them, but decided to go one day, and struggled to avoid it since! I probably go atleast once a month. Always tough when you have all the options, mcds, kfc, burger king, dominos all 5 mins from the house :p
Same here, it’s great fun for me too as I’m one of those people who could eat the entire maccies menu without putting on an ounce of weight. No obesity crisis for me :p

Associate
Large 5 chicken select meal, with coke and curry dip doesn't see the light of day with me.

Good job I have self-control. I only eat it once per month as a treat.

Soldato
Usually end up going once a month if at all these days, but when I do it's usually a couple of double cheeseburgers, medium fries and a banana milkshake. Or if I have a voucher it's Big Mac and medium Fries for £1.99

Soldato
Went to Maccys yesterday for the 1st time in a long while, bacon double cheeseburger, fries and coke zero was ok but nothing to write home about, I certainly won't be making more frequent visits but it did fill a gap for not a bad price.

Associate
As an every so often I'll indulge at one of them, always have a hankering for kfc but there are none close enough to warrant a diversion on the way home. So much other good food nowadays at non-extortionate prices I'd rather go elsewhere!

Associate
Had a BK yesterday first in maybe 20 years was a million times better than maccys but i also have only had that few times in the past year or so.

Once in a blue moon out of desperation these places are ok but how anyone craves them is beyond me and what they charge for the junk is ridiculous.

Soldato
In the past 10 days I've eaten 3 KFC meals, 4 McDonald's meals, Pepe's and a Chinese. :p

Tomorrow I'm having a McDonald's breakfast on my way to IKEA.

Soldato
I'm not going to lie, I love McDonald's. Probably more than when I was a kid. Love the breakfast, quarter pounder with cheese, double cheeseburger.. extra pickles and extra onions.

It's a guilty pleasure, I know it's rubbish but I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom