• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AORUS DID NOT INVENT THE GRAPHICS CARD, THEY PERFECTED IT! RTX 2000 SERIES!! *****

Associate
I was just advised that stock did arrive but they have a backlog of orders and they're prioritising warehouse booking in date order. Should be dispatched this week.

Associate
Just spoken to them. They have had a lot of deliveries of all sorts of things and have to "sign them in" to the warehouse before they can start shipping anything. Whether you think that's reasonable or not depends on your point of view.

I'm not massively annoyed that this is necessary, but think our expectations should have been managed better, given the **** show this launch has been from the start. I'm one of the people that ordered on the day of the announcement and it's going to be a day or two short of 3 months by the time my card gets here.

Associate
yea I'm also getting the feeling someone has lied to us here.. if they came in it doesn't take 2 days to even start sending them out :/

Its been 2 months since I first ordered (originally a Trio X not from OCUK) and now I'm wondering if all this hassle is even worth it

Soldato
Maybe one day people will learn not to hand over large amounts of money for GPU's that aren't in stock. All you are doing is opening yourself up to the possibility of having your pants taken down. Pre-ordering is for mugs whether it's games, GPU's, TV's or toasters.

Associate
It would be useful if Gibbo could clear up this 'is it or isn't it' in stock situation. Given the timely waits and money put up front by lots of people - the least OC can do is be clear on information.

Associate
He's in Thailand, I doubt he's going to be very active on here and rightly so. Surely there is someone other than him who works there that can keep people in the loop. As far as we're aware they're sitting at OCUK awaiting warehouse signing. If they don't get dispatched this week I'll be annoyed but until then it's not too bad.

Will still get one earlier than most people who ordered a Trio.

Soldato
It would be useful if Gibbo could clear up this 'is it or isn't it' in stock situation. Given the timely waits and money put up front by lots of people - the least OC can do is be clear on information.
Or maybe they just keep giggling to themselves because people keep throwing money at them when they don't have anything to sell. I've never understood this.

Caporegime
He's in Thailand, I doubt he's going to be very active on here and rightly so. Surely there is someone other than him who works there that can keep people in the loop. As far as we're aware they're sitting at OCUK awaiting warehouse signing. If they don't get dispatched this week I'll be annoyed but until then it's not too bad.

Will still get one earlier than most people who ordered a Trio.

Another place had trio and strix in stock today for a few hours!

Associate
Or maybe they just keep giggling to themselves because people keep throwing money at them when they don't have anything to sell. I've never understood this.

Totally agree hence i ordered somewhere else who charge when dispatched. When i read earlier posts that OC were expecting the first shipment on Monday (enough stock to cover all preorders) i was hopeful of securing a card here if there was any spare. I have been quoted friday by the other seller so its probably easier to stay with them now.

Back
Top Bottom