Aorus/Gigabyte X570 - Buildzoid Ripple tests with AORUS & ASUS

Soldato
/off topic

Morning Boris (@orbitalwalsh) - another day, another round of one sided torment during your suspension (*what did you do? - neon light an etailor from another mother? :D).

Obviously, this is a concerned drop-in, making sure you're coping with your suppressed contact with the forum. I'm aware you'll be keeping limited contact while browsing with your pimped out imac Pro while navigating Safari - so will keep you included as best i can (It's my pleasure - and can sense your thanks.).

Take solace in your creepy obsession passion for collecting Victorian porcelain dolls. Perhaps this enforced timeout will finally give you the time to source that rare dress for your special miniature lady :D. Although, i really feel you should talk to someone about the amount of space your obsession is taking over your everyday life. I agree with your wife, and feel they don't need to sit with you at every meal or sleep beside you at night - forcing your exhausted pregnant wife to sleep on the floor. Perhaps it's finally time to speak to someone professionally?..

sKjpxmt.jpg

Perhaps a phased 'contact withdrawal' may help - but i'm sure we can discuss this more in detail when you suspension is lifted. I'm sure you'll have a lot to add :D

@tamzzy and I will be here when you get back (if i don't get collared for crippling thread topics) and hope you appreciate our staunch support.

Keep strong BJ.

@orbitalwalsh - you have mail (you went straight to Junk(?) - these email filters are smarter than i thought :D *Additional - very good chance it will have gone into your junk mail given the 'subject' i gave it.)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll just leave these pics here - courtesy of @Phate. They're on topic and in no way are they a transparent attempt to get a certain forum member (@tamzzy) to crowbar his wallet open and post up money shots of his new build:

JLE50316.jpg

JLE50317.jpg

#lookatthepreeedies

/off topic (is it really off topic?)

Boris is incommunicado until the 31st.

He wanted me to say that he's keeping busy but has succumbed to the heat and had to swap out his gimp suit for a Mankini.

And he shared a disturbing pic of a recent day out:

PZTJdPT.jpg

Soldato
@Plec we shouldn't laugh, he probably gets more than we do. That he laughs them into bed and makes them stay there with pillow-fulls of coke is irrelevant.

@orbitalwalsh hope they let you back into the nuthouse soon. They should consider it their public duty to do so, to protect the public at large from being swayed into spending exorbitant amounts on hardware.

Caporegime
I'll just leave these pics here - courtesy of @Phate. They're on topic and in no way are they a transparent attempt to get a certain forum member (@tamzzy) to crowbar his wallet open and post up money shots of his new build:

JLE50316.jpg

JLE50317.jpg

#lookatthepreeedies

/off topic (is it really off topic?)

Boris is incommunicado until the 31st.

He wanted me to say that he's keeping busy but has succumbed to the heat and had to swap out his gimp suit for a Mankini.

And he shared a disturbing pic of a recent day out:

PZTJdPT.jpg
nice little board, but I hate non-angled SATA ports.

Soldato
@Plec we shouldn't laugh, he probably gets more than we do. That he laughs them into bed and makes them stay there with pillow-fulls of coke is irrelevant.
Hey, show some respect to our newly appointed ruler of this great land! Christ, I can't even type that with straight face - in fact it's all a bit sobering - we now have a: waffling, fat, Etonian **** with the IQ of a toilet brush negotiating the long term strategy of our economy :/

@orbitalwalsh hope they let you back into the nuthouse soon. They should consider it their public duty to do so, to protect the public at large from being swayed into spending exorbitant amounts on hardware.
He needs to get back as it's quite clear that @tamzzy and i are reluctant to spec the INTEL builds that Orbi takes on (admittedly the 9700K is still valid) - i could perhaps ask @EsaT to start taking the strain of the INTEL specs :D

nice little board, but I hate non-angled SATA ports.
It's the form factor - the really small cases could hinder right angled ports.

Last edited:
Soldato
tbf, i've not done a single spec since his suspension. #solidarity
lol
Nor me - just advised so far - and complained to Orbi on the threads for not being here, pretty sure he still gets the alerts if you @ him (do you @orbitalwalsh?)

There were a stack of no replies (most INTEL biased) - so relented and gave token advice to keep them bumped for others to look at.

and it's #bringbackBJ <--- may have more perks than an Orbi.

Ree

Ree

Associate
GB said might take a little while to propagate to each regions website.

its showing now but download links seem to be broken at the moment. no biggie i'll probably leave it a week and see how folk get on with it first.

cheers for the heads up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom