• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Aorus Master / Extreme (3080+3090) Thread

Associate
Maybe you can't read he literally says he will post info on stock levels when he gets it weekly.
I thought he meant "I will not reply directly any longer and will NOT post updates weekly on shipment when I have the info.", thought the "not" is for both, sorry me beion tired, so weird I read it this way... lol

Associate
This is getting beyond a joke now, I did order slightly later so I was 112 in the queue for the Aorus 3080 Xtreme but ive gone from 112 to 90 is 2 months; I'm guessing most of the queue jumps have been cancellations. I should have gone with **** honestly my mates have received their EVGA cards already/.
I was 170 month ago and now I'm 150...

Associate
This is getting beyond a joke now, I did order slightly later so I was 112 in the queue for the Aorus 3080 Xtreme but ive gone from 112 to 90 is 2 months; I'm guessing most of the queue jumps have been cancellations. I should have gone with Scan honestly my mates have received their EVGA cards already/.
funny im now 89 was 104, called today to ask for an update but they said that they havent gotten the card in two months so i think the queue jumps are mainly cancellations. i dont see myself getting this card in 2020 at this rate

Associate
Position 10 maybe 9 if the chap who was 2nd actually cancelled for xtreme 3080 and i ordered on the 17th September @14.26pm, I'm also cancelling end of the month if no change but i guess as the old saying goes....Good things come to those who wait.

Associate
The Xtreme que has been extremely frustrating. Currently top 15 for a 3090X but at least now its moving. Just missed out on a Strix OC yesterday from a competitor

Associate
Position 10 maybe 9 if the chap who was 2nd actually cancelled for xtreme 3080 and i ordered on the 17th September @14.26pm, I'm also cancelling end of the month if no change but i guess as the old saying goes....Good things come to those who wait.
i'm 8th so hopefully, it will be before the end of the month, this is honestly soul destroying, i could have spent £30 less to have my card already and not have a little plastic robot...

Associate
Master card - I'm still same position 141? dropped 20 places in 3 weeks now :(

(Ps any1 not want Watchdogs Legion feel free to PM me your code!)

Associate
i'm 8th so hopefully, it will be before the end of the month, this is honestly soul destroying, i could have spent £30 less to have my card already and not have a little plastic robot...

I feel your anger as exactly my thoughts at this point.
I'm just thinking the 6900xt will be available next month with near 3090 performance i'm also under no illusion this will be an easy card to obtain either.

Also upon calling OC today turns out i'm queue positon 8 but in theory position 7 as the person in 1st position has multiple 3080's on order and so OC has cancelled this and the chap on the phone said only 3 xtreme 3080 has ever made its way to OC and they have no info on when to expect more which doesn't help as 3 cards in 8 weeks going by that amount should get mine around March/April 2021 . there was 10× 3080 masters yesterday and it seems zotac 3080 cards will be the one that ships all preorders first.

Associate
For anyone worried about gpu sagging, the backplate is pretty sturdy but the card is really heavy.

have a look at the lian li gb001 bracket. It’s what ive used to mount mine and it does the job wonderfully.

Associate
I feel your anger as exactly my thoughts at this point.
I'm just thinking the 6900xt will be available next month with near 3090 performance i'm also under no illusion this will be an easy card to obtain either.

Also upon calling OC today turns out i'm queue positon 8 but in theory position 7 as the person in 1st position has multiple 3080's on order and so OC has cancelled this and the chap on the phone said only 3 xtreme 3080 has ever made its way to OC and they have no info on when to expect more which doesn't help as 3 cards in 8 weeks going by that amount should get mine around March/April 2021 . there was 10× 3080 masters yesterday and it seems zotac 3080 cards will be the one that ships all preorders first.
what was your last emailed queue position to be 8/7 now? that makes me 6/5?

Associate
So either Aorus are lying about shipments or OC are keeping stock for prebuilds or staff

Tbh I won't be surprised if they were given to staff or friends of friends as I'm sure the likes of gibbo has seen these comments and haven't addressed what everyone has been speculating. Once I receive my xtreme I won't be ordering from overclockers again, first and only order for me.

Associate
Tbh I won't be surprised if they were given to staff or friends of friends as I'm sure the likes of gibbo has seen these comments and haven't addressed what everyone has been speculating. Once I receive my xtreme I won't be ordering from overclockers again, first and only order for me.

you aren't alone

Associate
So yeah, makes me 6/5 depending on further cancellations, makes me think not everyone would have cancelled and i wonder if they have been allowed to change cards and keep their relative queue positions, wonder if you could swap to a master...

No i asked if i could swap to a master i was told i would have to cancel my order and join the back of the queue for any other card but was given the advice to join a smaller queue the Zotac one.

Associate
So yeah, makes me 6/5 depending on further cancellations, makes me think not everyone would have cancelled and i wonder if they have been allowed to change cards and keep their relative queue positions, wonder if you could swap to a master...
Last queue position I got for the xtreme 3080 was 6th is that your card too?

Back
Top Bottom