Apex Legends BR

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I crash a lot less now I have turned the VRAM option right down to 2gb, might be something to have a go with if you're suffering badly.

In other news, there are some horrendous players in this game :D

Caporegime
Going to have to join this discord soon when my new headset arrives. People are quitting almost every game now when they need reviving and it's so frustrating.

Soldato
Going to have to join this discord soon when my new headset arrives. People are quitting almost every game now when they need reviving and it's so frustrating.
solo'd a few games last night and it was horrendous for folk just dropping out or doing their own thing. i'd understand to a certain extent if these guys doing their own thing were 'pro' level but they were all on low digit kill numbers and died pretty quickly. even had a game where i got 2 kills but the last guy downed and killed me.....1 of my team mates manages to hose him then proceeds to loot all the crates of the dead players but completely bypasses my revive banner, even with me typing messages and talking. figured he maybe doesn't speak english.........kept think that right up to him shouting a very simple and clear '**** you!' down the mic before heading off!

toxicity among the general player base is right up there with csgo.

Soldato
I was playing with a friend yesterday, had one random. He got downed pretty early on, we even got his tag back to res but he quit before we could re-spawn him. We ended up winning and this guy had 2 minutes survived, 0 damage.

Soldato
This post describes the issue that I've been having. I'll try the suggested fix tonight. Perhaps others might want to give it a go if they're experiencing the same circumstances. My game definitely freezes for about 5 - 10 seconds and then crashes. When the freeze occurs, I can hear everything still happening in the game. I've not checked my GPU utilisation but I expect it'll be 100% as described in that post.

You should have stayed in the game. Got yourself killed and then spectated him for the rest of the match while recording. Doubt they will take any action with just a screenshot unfortunately.

Soldato
In game I can't tell the difference between blue and purple items in my invent (colourblind), but when I watch streams I can tell the difference easily. What's up with that? Is it because of the way video encoders process the colour red?

The colourblind modes doesn't seem to affect the inventory so I don't think it's that.

Soldato
Slowly getting better at this, Ive grown to like the re45 auto a hell of allot just seemed to of clicked with it out of know were :D

I also punched some one to death who had a peacekeeper there aim was none existent lol

Associate
toxicity among the general player base is right up there with csgo.
You must be horrendously unlucky, I've had 1 or 2 toxic players in 400 odd games. Plenty of bad low level players but that's the joys of solo queueing. CSGO has a far more toxic player base in my experience.

Soldato
You should have stayed in the game. Got yourself killed and then spectated him for the rest of the match while recording. Doubt they will take any action with just a screenshot unfortunately.
I'm assuming this is to me, probably didn't cross my mind at the time, I just thought get screenshot n go, I hate cheaters! Bunch of ********

Soldato
What happened?
Went to play a game as normal, guy on our team had some insane stats, as we're dropping said this is a free win, then typed into chat I'm a cheater anyway.

Left it abit, he then popped off multiple sqauds all headshots didn't look right imo, asked him are you serious in type he voiced chatted and said yeh free win.

I left at this point, I submitted screenshot to the report system.

The other team member thanked him for a win, I have no idea if they won as I just quit, I don't want to win by a team member cheating.

Tbf it's first cheater I've seen on it, I didn't think it had cheaters yet tbh

Back
Top Bottom