Apex Legends BR

Associate
OP
For anyone else that tries it, I was told by someone I was playing with last night that the battle pass thing is going cost 950 coins so might be worth holding onto them until they release the pass. It's only what one guy said though so I don't know if it's true or not.

I got 10 apex packs with mine.

Soldato
Be careful using that. Some murmurings on Reddit of people being banned after applying that to their launch options. It might be totally unrelated or simply trolling, but if you don't have EA Access and you do this, it's most certainly a violation of their ToS so I'd use with caution. I don't care enough about cosmetic items and some coins to lose access to the game on my Origin account, so I'll be steering clear of it.

At the very least, they'll remove the items from your account as they did with the Twitch Pathfinder one that was around a few weeks ago, but I'd rather not risk worse happening.

Soldato
Was a similar exploit when the Twitch prime gear dropped. They had to apply a fix to remove it from accounts. Not sure what they will do if people spend the 1000 coins.

They'd probably remove the items purchased as well. Or perhaps that's where the bans are coming from. Regardless, I'd be vary careful about doing something like this. If you don't have the pass, you're clearly not meant to have access to these items so using an exploit to do that intentionally isn't wise.

Soldato
Cannot understand what people get out of using cheats. Got to have some sort of mental/personality issue, its just plain weird.
there'll be those that still get a sense of achievement (albeit a false sense) when using hacks. there'll be those who do it for 'lols' with their mates. there'll be those that can't hit a barn door and get fed up being the first frag in the game so decide to cheat. there'll be those who do it 'just because'. list of reasons goes on and on....ultimately though they are all gutless, no skill knobbers.

Man of Honour
Its something I will never understand. Maybe its something to do with the whole "everyone is a winner, nobody loses" mentality that we bring kids up with today so as not to upset them.

Soldato
Last night someone on the drop managed to literally shoot past me faster than a bullet and land to start pickup up gear way before any other drop landed. I guess the speed hacking works there too. Silly people...

Its something I will never understand. Maybe its something to do with the whole "everyone is a winner, nobody loses" mentality that we bring kids up with today so as not to upset them.

Hacking has been around far longer than this mentality. Look at all the hackers in games like UO etc, or even TFC and other online games of many years ago. It's just a shame that we're still having to deal with them...

Man of Honour
Hacking has been around far longer than this mentality. Look at all the hackers in games like UO etc, or even TFC and other online games of many years ago. It's just a shame that we're still having to deal with them...

True, I guess for as long as there has been competition there has been cheating. Just human nature perhaps.

Soldato
True, I guess for as long as there has been competition there has been cheating. Just human nature perhaps.

Yep, I remember wallhackers in the days of Quake and the original CS as well. It's more subtle in MMOs with the cheats usually being buying gold etc, but it's still there in some form. At least in UO you could just moongate a cheater to the Balron room or the mushroom room to get your own back. I can't remember which dungeon that was in now. Ahh, those were the good old days!

Soldato
I probably play most days for a couple hours and I'm yet to meet someone cheating...
Though, I could reasonably be getting knocked out before I meet them haha
I'm probably top 10 in 70% of games, top 5 in 10%
Might have won 6 ish times.... doesn't really bother me,
dive hot - Die - Dive again :D

Back
Top Bottom