Apex Legends BR

Caporegime
new battle pass twice the cost of the old one. no thanks!

I havent even been playing much last few seasons, i think i might stop. Its not getting better and Respawn aint exactly doing anything to make it more appealing.

@VeNT looks like you cant even buy with coins, you must pay real money to buy it. no thanks then whats the point of saving all the coins???
The new premium pass is indeed only a cash buy, no Apex coins. The BP is again only valid for one split as well but you get one reactive weapon skin per split. Splits are now 60 levels each, up from 110 on the old BP which, tbh most regular players complete weeks early.

Soldato
The new premium pass is indeed only a cash buy, no Apex coins. The BP is again only valid for one split as well but you get one reactive weapon skin per split. Splits are now 60 levels each, up from 110 on the old BP which, tbh most regular players complete weeks early.
just milking the last of the juice out of the game

Caporegime
just milking the last of the juice out of the game
There's a new collection event/cash grab next week apparently. I'd imagine Respawn and EA are waiting to see how that does sales wise before considering any changes. If revenue is down on this event they may soften their stance, but likely only slightly.

Man of Honour
If the Battle Pass costs any amount of money, I'm not paying, and I'll play even less as a result. I'm quite thankful actually, as I don't have to grind 110 levels of it and complete challenges with guns/Legends I have no interest in playing. I can jump on, play for an hour with whatever Legend I want, and jump off.

Caporegime
If the Battle Pass costs any amount of money, I'm not paying, and I'll play even less as a result. I'm quite thankful actually, as I don't have to grind 110 levels of it and complete challenges with guns/Legends I have no interest in playing. I can jump on, play for an hour with whatever Legend I want, and jump off.
I suspect this will be the last Premium BP I buy as well. A few times I've had to add funds for Apex coins as I've spent the earnings or haven't picked up premium last season but I'm not paying real cash every split every six weeks and I suspect many others will agree or are in similar positions.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I suspect this will be the last Premium BP I buy as well. A few times I've had to add funds for Apex coins as I've spent the earnings or haven't picked up premium last season but I'm not paying real cash every split every six weeks and I suspect many others will agree or are in similar positions.

Lies you know you will give in.haha :D

Soldato
Yea, I usually do the “4 games as x legend”, even if I don’t enjoy playing them, but can happily skip all that.

Soldato
It annoys me they changed that from 2 to 4!
Yea, so painful when you really dislike the legend. Same with some of the weekly challenges but there are more than enough of those to not really care.

Maybe it’s just me but when I warmup in trios, people mostly hot drop, can’t take a fight and then leave so those 4 games fly by.

Soldato
Yea, so painful when you really dislike the legend. Same with some of the weekly challenges but there are more than enough of those to not really care.

Maybe it’s just me but when I warmup in trios, people mostly hot drop, can’t take a fight and then leave so those 4 games fly by.
or one that just doesn't work well. tbh I've not played properly in ages now. I got fed up with being kerb stomped by cheaters, preds and cheating preds every time I got out of rookie in ranked.

Back
Top Bottom