*****Apple Fall Event 22nd Oct*****

Soldato
Hopefully :D Would have said £215 on my own and then I'm sure I could sell the other for at least £160 profit. Also got my iPad 3 32GB to sell so this might work out well...

The last time I ordered an iPad I got charged like 3 times (due to buying a few and Apple having problems) .. I got £75 off from them because of the inconvenience ;)

Soldato
I tell you what is surprising - there are no scalpers! Maybe they know there is enough stock to go round and will be back for the mini.

Man of Honour
I doubt John Lewis got a massive amount, the bulk of the stock would have stayed with Apple. Argos stores only got 1-3 of each model max as an example depending on the size of the store

Associate
Ordered 64GB Space Grey with the Red Smart Case from the Apple store, checked Argos and they had no 64GB Space Grey (plenty of smaller capacity) available in my area otherwise I would have gone and picked one up.

Caporegime
I doubt John Lewis got a massive amount, the bulk of the stock would have stayed with Apple. Argos stores only got 1-3 of each model max as an example depending on the size of the store

That's interesting. If you're right, it means my local Argos hasn't sold a single 32gb ipad yet.

Maybe the scalpers were right and there's plenty to go round.

Man of Honour
That's interesting. If you're right, it means my local Argos hasn't sold a single 32gb ipad yet.

Maybe the scalpers were right and there's plenty to go round.

When I looked at different stores, all of them said "1 left" for all models, and maybe 3 if it was a big store (Oxford for me)

Could just have been coincidence that all the smaller stores just had 1 left for most models though :p

Back
Top Bottom