Apple Pay Launch - How will it be activated?

Soldato
All my cards added, mix of Visa and Amex.

Anyone know if petrol stations will start using this at the pumps? Would be so nice!

Man of Honour
All my cards added, mix of Visa and Amex.

Anyone know if petrol stations will start using this at the pumps? Would be so nice!

If they support wireless pay then they will already. But I haven't been to any stations that support it yet.

I'm hoping Tesco hurry up and bring in wireless terminals

Soldato
Damit! TechCrunch were reporting that Bank of Scotland (Lloyds Group etc) were supporting this at launch but it appears not!

Associate
Santander debit card added first thing this morning. My only credit card is a Barclay card but as I only really use it online I'm not too fussed about it yet

Soldato
I'm really glad Barclays have now committed to supporting Apple Pay now.

I had a play with adding cards and was really impressed just how easy it is to do.....now all I have to do is wait for Bank of Scotland and Barclaycard to sort out their support and I'll be a happy man!

Soldato
Just out of curiosity folks...

Where will we be able to use Apple pay? Is it any NFC terminal, or does it need to have software specifically for Apple pay? If the later, is there a list of stores/chains etc... that are supporting it (all i've heard is the banks side not the shops side)

Soldato
Just out of curiosity folks...

Where will we be able to use Apple pay? Is it any NFC terminal, or does it need to have software specifically for Apple pay? If the later, is there a list of stores/chains etc... that are supporting it (all i've heard is the banks side not the shops side)

It should work with any NFC terminal up to £20. Terminals that specifically support Apple Pay will allow transactions of any size.

Back
Top Bottom