Apple Salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Do you have a source for that? Oh no of course not because it's "secret".

Like I said by keeping it secret it keeps the numbers of applicants higher if working conditions are just average. Secondly working conditions are not the only reason people apply for the job. A better figure to look at would be staff turnover.

Your taking what I said completley out of context, what does Apples policy of not letting staff tell people their wages have to do with their corporate profits? You haven't given me any convincing reason to believe that the secrecy is not down to unspectacular working conditions.

Are you ****ing dense? Apple staff are allowed to say they work for Apple, they're allowed to say they like it, they're allowed to tell their mates what they earn, they're just not allowed to post on Apple related websites.

I really don't understand what you mean about working conditions. You can see Apple Retail's working conditions any time you like - they're shops. Go in them. Do you think when they go through the big aluminium door at the back of the shop they get beaten up and shouted at?

Why should I give you any convincing reasons? You seem to be acting like I'm trying to convert you and convince you Apple are amazing to work for. What I'm actually trying to do is let you know you sound like a ****ing ******* the way you're bleating on about working conditions and secrecy like Apple are a cover for Stormfront or something. It's a retail shop - there is no conspiracy!

I have no source for any of the following, choose to believe or disbelieve:

Working conditions are perfectly pleasant

Pay is excellent for retail

Job satisfaction is high

Staff turnover is low

People are falling over themselves to work for Apple Retail.

I have no idea how much any of Apple's engineers earn, I only know about Retail. Retail and Corporate are quite separate and always have been.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Are you ****ing dense? Apple staff are allowed to say they work for Apple, they're allowed to say they like it, they're allowed to tell their mates what they earn, they're just not allowed to post on Apple related websites.

You were the one that said Apple don't allow their employees to say anything, so make your mind up, which is it?

I really don't understand what you mean about working conditions. You can see Apple Retail's working conditions any time you like - they're shops. Go in them. Do you think when they go through the big aluminium door at the back of the shop they get beaten up and shouted at?

Working conditions doesn't just mean the shop cleanliness you know, it means things like, pay, worked hours, workload, stress etc. And I'm not just talking about retail staff here.

Why should I give you any convincing reasons? You seem to be acting like I'm trying to convert you and convince you Apple are amazing to work for.

Unfortunatley with the way your coming across it seems more like that every minute...

Since you can't provide any sources and I've clearly hit a nerve here, due to your affiliation with Apple it seems best not to continue this discussion further, lest you get suspended for swearing or personal insults. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
You were the one that said Apple don't allow their employees to say anything, so make your mind up, which is it?

They're not allowed to discuss anything, or even post, on Apple related websites. It's not hard to understand, and it's not hard to understand why. Every company in the world likes to keep its business secret. All of them. Ever. Ever ever. Maybe when you get a job, you'll find out. Ho ho!

Working conditions doesn't just mean the shop cleanliness you know, it means things like, pay, worked hours, workload, stress etc. And I'm not just talking about retail staff here.

Get real. It's retail in the Apple shop. Does it look hard? Do they look stressed? How many times have I got to tell you that it's nice to work there?

Unfortunatley with the way your coming across it seems more like that every minute...

I admit it, it upsets me that a kid who has his leet overclock and system specs listed in his signature doesn't believe me that it's nice and easy to work at Apple. Please go and work for Apple, they need people like you.

Since you can't provide any sources

Since I can't provide any sources? Sources of what? You want me to raid the HR department and find staff turnover figures? Do you want me to go and quote some Apple employees saying they like it there? Tell you what - go in the shop, ask them. They'll tell you.

due to your affiliation with Apple it seems best not to continue this discussion further

I have no affiliation with Apple, I worked for them in the past. Swivel on it.

lest you get suspended for swearing or personal insults. ;)

RTM me then, or shut your whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom