Apple September Event - 12th September 2023 @ 18:00 BST

Soldato
Double tap (watch) already exists, it's buried in accessibility features.
I've tried using this over the last couple of days. It's used for dismissing notifications, answering calls and stuff using the quick notification thingy. It's rubbish. You have to look at the notification for what feels like ages before you can double tap to dismiss it, and the watch doesn't always detect it. Not as good as I thought it was going to be :(

Commissario
I've tried using this over the last couple of days. It's used for dismissing notifications, answering calls and stuff using the quick notification thingy. It's rubbish. You have to look at the notification for what feels like ages before you can double tap to dismiss it, and the watch doesn't always detect it. Not as good as I thought it was going to be :(
It's not double tap. It's an accessibility feature which is similar but not the same. I wouldn't expect the experience to be the same on an Apple Watch 9 or Ultra 2.

Soldato
It's not double tap. It's an accessibility feature which is similar but not the same. I wouldn't expect the experience to be the same on an Apple Watch 9 or Ultra 2.
Yeah I’m aware, I did my best to describe how it is quite different. It is also poor in response though, which I’d expect more from as an accessibility feature.

Back
Top Bottom