Apple September Event - 12th September 2023 @ 18:00 BST

Soldato
So I’ll be helping the planet by getting a new phone then? That’s what I took for that.

Tbh I’ve bust the telephoto lens on my 13Pro so might upgrade. One less cable too, more planet saving! But AirPods are still lightning :(

Associate
a lot of false hope for me... not real 10x optical, 40gbps speeds were a myth and only getting 10 instead?

anyone have any idea on the charging speeds, ram and battery capacity?

Last edited:
Associate
I need the extra storage space as my 128 is nearly full, so i might just go for the max. Definitely need to have a feel in the store though and see whether it still feels too large in the hand

Soldato
15 pro looks great, I love the titanium. Looks like I might be convinced to upgrade from my 13 pro which is a great phone but heavy as heck!

Soldato
On the store it looks like a price drop on air pods pro and that they’re usb c! Great news for me, I’ll probably pick some up later in the year.
So I’ll be helping the planet by getting a new phone then? That’s what I took for that.

Tbh I’ve bust the telephoto lens on my 13Pro so might upgrade. One less cable too, more planet saving! But AirPods are still lightning :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom