Apple September Event - 12th September 2023 @ 18:00 BST

Soldato
As has been the case for years now, the longer you’ve waited to upgrade the bigger difference getting one will be. It won’t be a massive change coming from an 11 Pro Max but at least they’ve softened the edges again and made the thing materially different. Just waiting for the post-show pics now to see what the colours look like.

Man of Honour
£555 trade in versus £670 on Music Magpie. How would I do Barclays 0% on the phone and sell my old one to MM? Just do a new order then settle the old once I get the cash?

Soldato
this would even be a more easier purchase if they had some decent colours :/

Always went black until this year when i went with product red.

Ready to get blinged out like a rainbow pimp

Associate
Anyone here gone from the normal size to the max? Regrets?

I do miss being able to one hand the device, you can, sort of do it with the max but as soon as you want to start interacting it inevitably requires both hands. I can't help but think a size in between the two would be ideal but for as long as this is the choice, the advantages of the larger screen outweigh this (significant imo) drawback.

From what I can see, think I'll stick with 13 Pro Max another year.

Last edited:
Caporegime
What’s the difference between the 15 Pro and 15 Peo max other than the obvious size? Is the camera better?

Trying to work out if I want the Max vs sticking with what I know size wise to my 11 Pro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom