Arcade High Scores! New Game Every Two Weeks

Soldato
OP
I'll get the ball rolling, this is the best I can do tonight.

reO73r5l.jpg

Soldato
While im setting up my mister i gave it a go in mame - first run was a 16250 - was onto the third level when i realised i could run up and down the bar to pick up the empties and the money, and also go up from the top keg to the bottom keg.

I got this game for xmas on my speccy in 1985 so it has some nostalgia for me but i find myself never playing retro games like this on my mister since theres no challenge, so i hope this thread takes off!

Soldato
OP
Many thanks for this
While im setting up my mister i gave it a go in mame - first run was a 16250 - was onto the third level when i realised i could run up and down the bar to pick up the empties and the money, and also go up from the top keg to the bottom keg.

I got this game for xmas on my speccy in 1985 so it has some nostalgia for me but i find myself never playing retro games like this on my mister since theres no challenge, so i hope this thread takes off!

Thanks! I never knew this and I'm amazed I missed ever doing this while playing. This really does help keep control a little longer, some of these alcoholics though, they never stop and go home :cry:.

RO7YyJz.png

*** Mod Edit - going to far into grey area regarding what is available ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I’m in the process of updating my arcade cabinet PC with a Batocera based mini PC. I’ll be joining in when it’s sorted (soon I hope) and back from my hols

Back
Top Bottom