Arcade High Scores! New Game Every Two Weeks

Soldato
OP
The most important pickup I've found is the money. One you see it, run past whoever is there to pick up. Having some of them turn to the music gives you time to try and keep sending beers to those who are actively coming down.

Some of them can be predictable in how far they will travel back before coming again, so I send them more beers just as they send me the glass. Although clearing enough of them gets hard very fast.

Soldato
i found it easier on mame on pc it didnt have the slowdown that you get playing on mister (which is the same as the original arcade machine).

If i can throw out a few suggestions for games i would enjoy putting some time into but havent for years - Q-Bert, frogger, arkanoid, bubble bobble, bomb jack, circus charlie, tron, things such as these.

Really annyoing i missed the first shake so i should have had 3000 more !

Soldato
I had another crack this morning and somehow managed to squeeze out 71950! No idea how because I could not get anywhere close afterwards.

I have tried a variety of different things, and I tend to get stuck on the sports bar level (5) whilst trying to collect money. I managed to get to the last punk bar level and flopped! I was hoping to make it to the aliens :D (my score was no where near this during that run).

Image:

Video:

Soldato
OP
AAAND there it is! Took a while but I slowly kept increasing my score!

GV6z7pr.png

Soldato
OP
Since the deadline has come and gone, I've now selected a new game; Frogger. This is a highly accessible arcade game, so pretty much everyone on this forum could easily find this game to take part should they wish.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom