US: Archer

Man of Honour
Soldato
DF, M?

Sounds more like a special at the start of the season as is traditional rather than really being a full-on change... but what they're saying doesn't really agree with that.

Should be interesting anyhow.

Yeah I agree.. ISIS Being a spy agency is the basis of the show and I cant see them binning that. It will be a special or a ruse like with brian on FG.

Cant wait though :D

One

One

Soldato
Well that episode was awesome. Also Cheryl getting turned on by being tasered was surprisingly arousing lol. Can't wait for someone to break down the daydream at the end clip by clip :p

Soldato
ARCHER VICE. I can't wait. Was a bit dubious when they said they'd become bored of the spy stuff and that they would be going a new direction, but they seemed to handle it quite well.

fez

fez

Caporegime
A massive return to form for Archer. Season 4 wasn't as good as the first three but that was a cracking episode and I am looking forward to the season hugely.

Man of Honour
I found that episode a bit of a let-down. It wasn't awful though it was kind of middling at best for the first part. Then Archer's little daydream was a waste of 5 minutes. I'd have loved to see all that stuff in the leadup to the season coming out (though I'd probably have avoided in case of spoilers) but taking up 1/4 of an episode with a trailer was a bit...meh.

I think the new concept/setting will be great but I really didn't like how the first episode of the season was handled.

Associate
I'm kind of hoping that trailer isn't right anyway, so only a few scenes from it happen and they do because Archer is contriving to make his dream a reality.

Soldato
I found that episode a bit of a let-down. It wasn't awful though it was kind of middling at best for the first part. Then Archer's little daydream was a waste of 5 minutes. I'd have loved to see all that stuff in the leadup to the season coming out (though I'd probably have avoided in case of spoilers) but taking up 1/4 of an episode with a trailer was a bit...meh.

I think the new concept/setting will be great but I really didn't like how the first episode of the season was handled.

LOL That episode was brilliant... THE Best line in the show, "He died doing what he loved... Getting Shot" :D:D:D

Soldato
I was wondering when this episode was going to end as it offered very little, but then the weird trailer was brilliant! I was thinking "Surely this isn't a trailer for the rest of the season?" but I guess it is :D It looks like there's some brilliant scenes coming up.

Soldato
Anyone else hugely disappointed with the current season? Haven't caught up on the last couple of episodes, but so far it's been rather bad. Unfunny, uninteresting and generally feeling quite unimaginative too. The intelligent humour has gone and been replaced by lowest common denominator toilet humour humour and scenes of Pam eating copious amounts of cocaine.

No idea what's happened to it, but it doesn't deserve this.

Back
Top Bottom