• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Guess cause site was down more than ocuk i still got preorder card in theirs backet that i added at 14.03 and then site crashed could not pay for 7 hours lol

At least they are updating their customers daily on stock and keeping people informed, all we have is radio silence, I thought we were going to get regular updates @Gibbo ?

Associate
OCUK are treading on previously accumulated good faith in their company. As another customer frustrated with their candour - I couldn't help but ashamedly wince upon reading that other retailers in the same boat are faring much better by way of transparency.

They've never really treated customers with anything but contempt or disdain at the point of sale. OcUK have always been helpful when it comes to aftersales support but the sales department itself is an entirely different story. I kind of think the same of the marketing department to be honest. I don't think I know of a tackier and more juvenile web store when it comes to that. Still, seems to work for them so what do I know.

Associate
Hi all, regarding the ROG Strix and delay, we set high expectations of the overclock on the card, which does take time. The reviews should be out soon and more stock is on the way
What about the 3080 TUF OC cards? From what many of the reviewers said, the TUF OCs should've been more popular and more available from the get-go... yet we're feeling kinda left out

Associate
What about the 3080 TUF OC cards? From what many of the reviewers said, the TUF OCs should've been more popular and more available from the get-go... yet we're feeling kinda left out
I read somewhere that they are getting properly released on the 28th, but there was also a post from Gibbo on the other thread that said they were getting some in at the end of this week, so who knows.

Associate
Hi all, regarding the ROG Strix and delay, we set high expectations of the overclock on the card, which does take time. The reviews should be out soon and more stock is on the way

Of course a time frame would be appreciate. A lot of retailers are starting to announce something like september 30/October2nd

Associate
Honestly the best part about buying a placeholder gpu isn't being able to play games, it's the sensation of buying a graphics card and getting it immediately.

Associate
Same boat as you, they said more Eagles coming, Eagles in stock, i cop Eagle and all of the sudden 0 info they disappeared?

Im guessing you wan
Yeah, need something to stop me compulsively checking this forum and my order status every few hours. Surely it would only take 1 guy a day of work to hack together some code for a queue system.

Only if the competitors are, as it will provide an advantage when it comes to customer satisfaction and comms. Im sure they said its being worked on.

Soldato
Yeah, need something to stop me compulsively checking this forum and my order status every few hours. Surely it would only take 1 guy a day of work to hack together some code for a queue system.
Yeh it really doesnt take over a week to pull a list off and sort by order number. Even if its not 100% accurate due to people cancelling gives people some idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom