• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
May waste what 30 seconds at most but gain a large amount of credit and thanks.
Very easy win, instead of stay silent days on end and gain distrust and infuriation.
It's an absolute no brainer for Gibbo or someone else just to come in and post and give a quick update - would take 2 mins and would potentially significantly reduce queries to their phones and webnotes.

It's so obvious I can't believe they aren't doing this. It's so bad it's almost funny!

Associate
I ordered the TUF 3080 on the 20th of Sep. I'm still hopeful of getting it in time for CyberPunk.

That's 6 weeks away. Still a while....

I really think this game will slip at least 1 more time - maybe another month. They are moving their devs into 6 days a week crunch - they specifically said they would not do that. They will not release if its not at the level of polish they want.

TrM

TrM

Associate
I ordered the TUF 3080 on the 20th of Sep. I'm still hopeful of getting it in time for CyberPunk.

That's 6 weeks away. Still a while....

I come to the sad fact I’ll be playing it on ps5 and not on my pc I doubt my trinity oc card will arrive before cyberpunk drops:(

Associate
Still no announcements anywhere on Rog Strix OC cards arriving that I can find. Anyone else seen anything? Only news I can see is ROG UK doing a treasure hunt FFS, like that's going to take our minds of our cards :)

Associate
what is the cap layout?
Card w/ Haribos:
yqHiJq1.jpg
yqHiJq1

Cap layout:
Vo0Zii4.jpg
Vo0Zii4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom