Are you in a happy relationship?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Women are strange.

Man: What do you do fancy for tea (dinner) ?
Woman: something niiiice
Man: ok, so want do you want for tea?
Woman: I fancy something niiiice
Man: Well what a preference. I actually fancied something ******* horrible tonight. So, what do you fancy for tea?

Woman: I dunno, You choose
Man: How about Chinese.
Woman: I dont feel like it.
Man: What do you want then?
Woman: You choose
Man: How about any of those 3 restaurants over there?
Woman: Nah, I dont feel like any of those.

Caporegime
Yes, very, very happy.

We are so on the same level and accepting of each-other it rocks.

She's actively telling me that we need time apart to do our own things, so instead of me getting moaned at for wanting to spend an evening gaming, she encourages us to have our own activities/hobbies separate from eachother.

She's funny, smart, has a lovely family that I get on really well with, she's beautiful, and lets just say we are both on the same level when it comes to meeting eachother's needs, hehe.

All this from an internet dating website... who'd a thunk it? :D

Associate
Yep, been with my girlfriend for nearly 5 months now, practically living together already - just started looking for a house to rent together. the only girl I've ever been in a relationship with that I could genuinely see myself staying with forever, we get on like a house on fire and couldnt imagine my life without her.

+1 for the happy relationship count :)

Associate
14 years this November I’ve been with my other half can’t believe its been 14 years - time fly’s when your having fun ;)

I can honestly say we are 100% compatible never a bad word we hate being apart but luckily because of work we are only ever apart for a short time each week and it’s been like that since we met.

We both fall under the Libra star sign which has probably helped a lot in our relationship.

We have 3 wonderful kids a pooch and 3 fish :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Soldato
Living a rather dull single life here, not happy, but certainly not depressed about being single, guess I'm rather content for the moment, unless something should come along

Back
Top Bottom