Are you in a happy relationship?

Soldato
been with my girl 2 1/2 years, started living together after a few month and wouldnt know what to do without her.

she's asleep atm beside me on her day off makin funny noises lol. she's a bit of a loon at times.

she also does the... what do you want for tea "thing" drives me mad till i just suggest some nice chinese, curry or something.

StevenG

Associate
Been in a relationship for nearly 5 years. moved in together 6 months ago.

thought everything was fine, very happy. but a couple of months ago got told we are in a bit of a slump, getting stale etc..she reckoned I'm taking her for granted now we live together - this was all news to me by the way..I had no idea.

Talked things through a lot, 5 years is a long time to just give up on. Both know we love each other more than anything and I know I have my soul mate in her.

Things are slowly getting good again, it'll take time to fix but you need to work at these things. I know that I want to be with her, cant imagine not being with her. Going to London in december together and planning next years holidays so the fact we are making plans together is a good sign.

Hopefully things will work out, She pretty much holds all the cards on this though and I know the final decision will come from her but if things dont work out at least I know I tried my best to fix things.

Associate
I have an amazing relationship with my right hand, we've been at it constantly for almost 10 years now, completely inseparable....

Soldato
Almost 3 years now, had our ups and downs but it's always interesting and I love her. Cancelled moving to London last month because when push came to shove I couldn't willingly leave her. She's my soul mate and I prefer being with her to doing anything else

Soldato
Coming up for two years together with the girlfriend and it feels like we've been together longer at least 5 years.Happy? , honestly not sure at times, sometimes I miss my the single life. Doing what I want, when I want.

It seems like every week her family has something on, either her folks, her brother or her sister. I just want to do my thing and relax, not spend hours making idle chit chat. Her teenage daughter is a bit of lazy ass too, which gets on my ****, Of course she can do no wrong in the girlfriend's eyes.

On the other hand the girlfriend is smart, funny and good-looking. I love her and I would miss her if we split up. That's life though eh....

Associate
11 years together in december this year! Can't say it's been plain sailing all the way, but the effort has been worth it!

Soldato
10 years with her now and 3 gorgeous girls. She has put up with a lot over the years, and she does a lot for us. I love her loads.

Commissario
Yep, been with her just over 19 months and loved it all so far! However last month she went off to Brighton Uni, so we're now having to manage the distance thing, albeit not too far as I can just hop on a train from Portsmouth for an hour.

Associate
Yes, with myself and totally at peace. I find I am at my best when i am on my own, more drive, sucessful and totally in control of my life.

The thought of someone always being there just seems......horrific, ive had queing times in Game longer than any of my relationships.

As an added bonus, my bank account has never looked better.

Back
Top Bottom