ARGH!!! Phone died, no contact

Man of Honour
This is why you keep phone numbers on the sim card or both sim card and phone. Then just take out the sim card and put it in one of your old phones. Problem solved.learnt this afer smashing a screen and trying to copy the files across with out a screen.

And if you have the software most phones will le you upload it to your computer.

Soldato
Well considering you can cross NI in about 2 hours im sure it wont be that hard to bump into him at about the right time... (well make a time and hope he can read you mind too?)

Soldato
At least if you haven't arranged a time and place you won't leave him stranded. Surely if he can't get you on your mobile he'll come on his PC and go on facebook, or possibly contact someone who might have your landline?

All you can do is sit on your hands and wait!

Permabanned
So... Do you have a little black book?

Doesn't everyone? Here's mine.

200909190005.jpg

EDIT: Apologies for the nail cutting, I've just trimmed them before going out. :o

Last edited:
Soldato
You see, this is why what we referred to 'back in the day' as an address book works way better than a state of the art iPhone.

Actually, the iPhone syncs contacts to the computer so it shouldn't have this problem :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I also noticed that he had to mention that he uses an iphone! :p

Touche, you have then noticed that people that use Apple products say that what product that they are using. "I've just got to shut down my macbook" "I'll call you back on my iPhone"

I have to say, I hate Apple apart from the iPhone which I think filled a very empty gap in the market. But I do the same with the iPhone, and I hate that I do it.

Back
Top Bottom