Arma 3: Exile mod (how overpoch should be)

Associate
It's not hard and I do prefer the integrated launcher as its one less program to have on the PC but clearly the A3 launcher is unreliable as it told me the Exile mod was up-to date even though it wasn't.

Soldato
OP
Or keep it simple, stick to one server host/community server and use their launcher :D

As i've constantly brown nosed... I only play on CCG, i no longer have to install this and that... i click join and it auto updates!

Life is easy when you're a nub :D

Caporegime
nothing really good about them it just where franky mainly plays now so fan boys follow.

same when was on mgt. i prefer mgt because most of us lot started on there servers and played on there for years.with no stupid admin bans.

Soldato
OP
nothing really good about them it just where franky mainly plays now so fan boys follow.

Dont listen to this guy, literally is the worlds number 1 fanboi.... Finds a game he likes, tells everyone he was best mates with the dev!

Its nothing to do with Frankie playing on the servers. Frankie hasn't played Arma 3 on any CCG servers for ages.

I play there because:

* Simple launcher which downloads everything i need
* Solid server support
* Great relabile servers.
* Paid for perks (safes)
* The group leader is very very good at giving people what they want from a mod.
* Very active community

Not because Frankie plays there..... And the fact frankie plays there is another testament to how well the servers are run.

Associate
I'll try and check out CCG regardless then, whether its full due to fan boys or not. I am a bit sick of servers disappearing into the abyss once you've spent weeks on there building your character up with a base and gear.

Its a bit rubbish you have to pay for a safe on CCG though, can you not get it the conventional way? i.e. buy it from the trader?

Soldato
OP
I'll try and check out CCG regardless then, whether its full due to fan boys or not. I am a bit sick of servers disappearing into the abyss once you've spent weeks on there building your character up with a base and gear.

Its a bit rubbish you have to pay for a safe on CCG though, can you not get it the conventional way? i.e. buy it from the trader?

Sorry man, should have explained. Yeah ofc you can do it the normal way. FYI there are no safes you can buy in arma 3.

They were a god send in A2. Paid like £5 and saved days and days of farming. We had a monster base as a result!

The servers are always full, but get the ip and join in game. I've got a macro of enter set up so it just spams it... Doesn't take too long to get in.

Associate
I like this spamming trick, thanks guys.

I thought Exile added a safe into the game? Sure I seen one on PsiSyndicates first look video? Maybe mistaken though.

When you buy one of these safes for £5 does it contain loads of gear then to get you started aswell or is it literally an empty safe?

Soldato
OP
I like this spamming trick, thanks guys.

I thought Exile added a safe into the game? Sure I seen one on PsiSyndicates first look video? Maybe mistaken though.

When you buy one of these safes for £5 does it contain loads of gear then to get you started aswell or is it literally an empty safe?

There are safes, but they're not in Arma 3 at all, as in the ability to buy a safe. You used to get enough walls, metal floors, doors and safes to build a nice start from the get go... Nothing worse than grinding for hours to be shot by some trader camper!

haha buying gear for money :p

Far from it... You dont get any "gear"... you got a enough to build a small base. As someone who has a life, i couldn't put in the hours and hours of farming to get enough material to build a kick ass base and afford to maintain it. So the safes offered an amazing extra!

Last edited:

C64

C64

Soldato
Latest patch has ruined the game imo.
Loot not spawning and loads of death bugs.

Not playing until bana patch updated.

Soldato
OP
Latest patch has ruined the game imo.
Loot not spawning and loads of death bugs.

Not playing until bana patch updated.

Going to be teething problems for a while... It'll be perfect quickly! What servers are you on?

FYI
maca134, on 01 Sept 2015 - 12:59 AM, said:

I spend most days in the Exile teamspeak working with the devs, I get updates implemented before they're public sometimes.

Dont worry, we are working the issues out ASAP.

Sorry for getting the info form the CCG forums, must be my fanboi'izum and deep love for Frankie that keeps me looking there.... /Looks at DG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom