Arma 3: Exile mod (how overpoch should be)

C64

C64

Soldato
[TFU] Thegoon84;28511520 said:
Going to be teething problems for a while... It'll be perfect quickly! What servers are you on?

FYI

Sorry for getting the info form the CCG forums, must be my fanboi'izum and deep love for Frankie that keeps me looking there.... /Looks at DG

CCG servers mainly and the top populated 5 or so, it's like the servers update player data in 1 hour delay so you have to wait 1 hour to get 1 loot item spawn
getting stuck mid air in parachutes random deaths just walking around loot not spawning or spawning ultra slow
cant unlock bought cars which were code locked could go on and on as played last patch same servers and it was way better despite the car bug

You don't need ccg launcher or to be a member to play on ccg exile servers

Why bother with slow launcher updates just download from the exile site all you ever need to delete or replace is the @exile folder

Last edited:
Associate
Can someone explain the territory/base building system on this mod?

So I go to the traders and buy territory from the office guy. Do I select on the map where I want my territory to be there and then or do I carry an item in my inventory that I have to place down.

My fear is that I spend 5k on the territory for a physical item in my inventory and get killed before I have chance to place it, lets face it theres always a ton of guys camping the traders.

Then I've lost the territory and 5k essentially which isn't easy money when you first start up on this game.

Associate
Anyone still playing this mod?

Planted my territory in between a group of industrial buildings that I planned to board up and block off, only to find that my territory range didn't extend far enough into the buildings until I upgrade it. Dammit, so finally got a territory for a base and cant bloody base build yet still!

Desperately trying to increase my respect to 10K so that I can upgrade the territory.

Soldato
OP
Hey man, there's still away to go with the mod. The loot spawning has been a big issue. We're not caining the game atm, waiting for missions and some extra things to do. Plus there's going to be an astronomical update due out in the next few months which will blow people away... So holding off.

Caporegime
yes i started to enjoy it then realized same old arma mod story. fps issues loot doesn't spawn yada yada.

could be fun but i just wish arma games could be optimized .

so i just jump on for casual games.now and then.

Associate
Server I've been playing on doesn't seem to have any loot spawning issues, can sometimes take a wee while to spawn but 99 times out of 100 its fine. It also has missions on the server too, including crate missions that you kill the guarding AI for to steal all their worldly treasures, often has base building equipment inside as well as some pretty nice weaponry!

Im really loving this mod and racked up about 35 hours on it so far since release.

Soldato
OP
Server I've been playing on doesn't seem to have any loot spawning issues, can sometimes take a wee while to spawn but 99 times out of 100 its fine. It also has missions on the server too, including crate missions that you kill the guarding AI for to steal all their worldly treasures, often has base building equipment inside as well as some pretty nice weaponry!

Im really loving this mod and racked up about 35 hours on it so far since release.

Awesome news mate!! If nothing changes on CCG servers soon i'l jump on another.

Associate
Anyone wanna get a squad going?

I'd team with ya but I won't be on now for a few days unfortunately!

Just find a populated server and you should find some teammates pretty quickly.

EDIT: Finding it really hard to get respect on this game :( want to upgrade my territory radius.

Quickest way I can think of is to buy a vehicle then immediately sell it - respect = 10% of sale price.

But would take me about another 75,000 worth of car purchases to do it this way :(

Last edited:
Associate
Yes, I started MGT when Marker closed UK1041 that we all used to play back in 2012.
Spuddy, weren't you a part of the NEAF ATC siege?

Wow, congrats on having probably the most popular ARMA/DayZ servers

Nope that wasn't me, sounds like I'd definitely remember! ha. I don't usually go by the name Spuddy in games to be honest. Lemme know if you wanna hook a forumer up with some pop tabs though haha. :D

Back
Top Bottom