US: Arrow (contains spoilers)

Caporegime
OP
I quite like those Batman similarities and Felicity is definitely the new Mr fox :D

Likewise, the island flashbacks are the best bits.

NZB

NZB

Associate
I see someone forgot to tell Manu Bennett he wasn't playing Crixus in last night's episode. The guy has no range lol.

Soldato
Only issue I have with the latest episode is that when Moira and Malcolm met and Oliver played back the recording, her voice was clear but his was masked, even though that didn't appear to be the case when Diggle was recording. It's cheap by the show's writers to do that, it makes no sense but just stops Oliver from finding out who Moira is meeting.

Other than that, I enjoyed the latest episode and think this show is improving each week.

Caporegime
OP
Why not? It was dark and you can't get a good look at his face when he has the hood covering most of it (how he manages to stay alive and shoot arrows so well like that is beyond me though :p) as well as the green army camo covering his eyes/nose and plus she would not expect her own son to be the "hood".

Soldato
Why not? It was dark and you can't get a good look at his face when he has the hood covering most of it (how he manages to stay alive and shoot arrows so well like that is beyond me though :p) as well as the green army camo covering his eyes/nose and plus she would not expect her own son to be the "hood".

Agreed and I'm sure I've mentioned this before in this thread.

You'd have thought a mother would at least recognise the individuals build, then the individuals voice - put two and two together and come up with "Ollie" :o

Back
Top Bottom