US: Arrow (Season 4)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Charisma Carpenter is 48 years old also, she looked great in her film called Bound few years back a cheap knockoff on 50 shades of grey.

Its just a shame both Carpenter and Erica had so much work done on them, sometimes it works and others it clearly doesn't.

Oh and if buffy vampire slayer new series is a continuation of the show, going to be hard to bring back cordy since she died in Angel tv series but then
they can bring back anyone since its TV.

Soldato
Charisma Carpenter is 48 years old also, she looked great in her film called Bound few years back a cheap knockoff on 50 shades of grey.

Its just a shame both Carpenter and Erica had so much work done on them, sometimes it works and others it clearly doesn't.

Oh and if buffy vampire slayer new series is a continuation of the show, going to be hard to bring back cordy since she died in Angel tv series but then
they can bring back anyone since its TV.

Ooooh might have to look at that... That said I have seen her amazing Playboy pics...I don't think that Carpenter has had anywhere near as much as Durance. Honestly, I don't care if she is 48 and had some work done, there are loads of stunning women that are 45+.. Given a 0.00001% chance that I could play with her funbags I would be there like a shot..

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Ooooh might have to look at that... That said I have seen her amazing Playboy pics...I don't think that Carpenter has had anywhere near as much as Durance. Honestly, I don't care if she is 48 and had some work done, there are loads of stunning women that are 45+.. Given a 0.00001% chance that I could play with her funbags I would be there like a shot..

My cassette player connected to my spectrum would chew up the tape if it played with either also

Soldato
I know... I always had a thing for her. I know she was older but she is a stunning woman in my opinion. Did you know they did a reunion for Entertainment Weekly? I couldn't take my eyes off her... Anyway, along with the talk of a reboot there has apparently been talk of a continuation with the characters that survived the finale. It would be set 15 years after...
don't really care, used to like buffy, can't stand it now, have no interest in the reboot.
wonder if whedon will end up shagging his way through the cast as he, allegedly, did last time.

Associate
Just watched the first episode of the new season. Enjoyed that quite a lot. Really looking forward to seeing it how it develops. When Arrow isn't tied up with relationship issues (Folicty sagas) it isn't half bad.

Soldato
Gotta love how dumb some of the prisoners are tough. Here's a guy who was trained by an ancient and mystical order of assassins, has famously beaten and killed numerous psychopathic villains, defeated magical foes and still they decide to pick a fight with him. Yeah, that's going to end well.

Soldato
Am enjoying this season allot so far, much better than previous one so far.

I am wondering how long they can keep Oliver in prison for mind, I think by mid season finale he will be out

Back
Top Bottom