US: Arrow (Season 4)

Soldato
I wouldn't be too worried. It's only good now because of how bad it's been in the last few seasons!
:D perspective!
It's a real shame, the first two seasons were fantastic, then they started floundering. by the time they brought in the flying balls and no one EVER dying despite swords through hearts and plummets off mountain tops onto rocks, i'd had enough. might pick up season 1 & 2 on disc just to relive the good times lol.

Man of Honour
Hopefully we won’t see Diaz again. So tired of his speeches and how he somehow beats arrow - oh yes, the mystery fluid plot device. Decent season so far though.

Associate
Thought Oliver was going to kill him? "I'm going to end you!" etc. Then dumps him in a cell. Boooo. Obviously means he'll escape again at some point.

Associate
Fun episode. We'll be seeing that little psycho again at some point. It's good to see Roy back - looks like burger king has treated him well though :D.

Associate
This weeks episode was tosh. Let's have more Felicity and Laurel bonding...*sigh*. I'm really hoping that Barry can fudge the timeline again so we can go back to when Manu Bennett was evil Slade and Arrow was half decent. I'll continue to watch though as it's not quite got to Walking Dead levels of rubbish... yet. They still churn out the odd decent episode.

Soldato
Just reading that Arrow will be cancelled after series 8. And it will only have 10 episodes.

I haven't watched this the last 2 series since all the other characters were brought in.

And the best one was series 2 with Slade Wilson.

Soldato
it's a crying shame this turned into the kiddified ******** it became. season 1 & 2 were cracking adult-ish actioners w/ good plot and great action. and then... :(

Associate
Saw on Stephen Amell's twitter that next season will be the last. Now I gave up on it at the same time our plucky heroes joyfully celebrated nuking a small town instead of a big city with no fallout so it's no loss to me but I'm sure somebody cares. TBH the bit I'm interested in is the shortened episode count that assuming it starts at the same time as normal puts the end the same time as the crossover.

Associate
TBH the bit I'm interested in is the shortened episode count that assuming it starts at the same time as normal puts the end the same time as the crossover.

Think we can safely assume that next year's "Crisis on Infinite Earths" crossover event will act as an extended series finale for Arrow.

I'd also think that, given the gap Arrow will leave in CW's schedule in spring 2020, we can expect the new Batwoman series to debut around then.

Associate
Would appear that Stephen Amell told the producers towards the end of season 6 that he felt for personal and professional reasons that the program should end after season 7. His original contract was for 7 seasons I believe. They managed to persuade him to do these extra 10 episodes to finish the program properly, but did consider continuing the program after Stephen had left, but decided against it and thus it was canceled. It is possible that an Arrow spinoff may occur though, possibly with Mia as the lead.

Associate
Olicity was the worst thing to happen to the show along with William, oh, and that horrible Kurtis relationship story a few seasons back. Slade Wilson Season 1 & 2 was great fun. I'll carry on until the end.

Associate
It has been in steady decline since S2 for sure. S5 was better with prometheus. But now it just doesn't feel right at all with Oliver 'working with the police' and known to the public etc. Just defeats the whole premise of the show.

Back
Top Bottom