Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss to leave club at end of season

Associate
It's the news many of us hoped for. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't known within the club for several months. We probably already have his replacement lined up behind the scenes

Soldato
OP
Who do you reckon that is?

Have to be careful what you wish for sometimes, I know Wenger isn't particularly popular but im not sure if its him pulling the strings in terms of signings.

Associate
Just looked at the odds for next manager and the 3 favourites are Tuchel, Loew and Allegri.

Of those, I'd much prefer Allegri. Loew has done well as a national team manager, but club football is completely different while Tuchel hasn't particularly impressed me at Dortmund. Allegri however has done a tremendous job in resurrecting Juventus

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Part of me really hopes that Arsenal start sliding down the order now, just to stick it to the 'fans' that have been calling for Wenger to quit/be sacked :p

Caporegime
Lol so Wenger is going at end of the season. About time and long overdue.

Now let’s send him off with the eulolpa league trophy so he can end it on a high.

As much as I want him gone, I’ll miss him in a weird way. I mean he’s been there over 20yrs and was like part of the furniture lol. It will be weird not having him there managing but it’s for the best as we need a new direction now and I just feel he isn’t the man anymore.

Hopefully the board will have a decent world class manager to come in and hell no to Brendan Rodgers.

Caporegime
Legit shook!

y8p4lEq.gif

Back
Top Bottom