Ashes Cricket 2009

Associate
Brian Lara and Ricky Ponting reborn as Ashes Cricket 2009; coming to Xbox 360, PS3, and PC this summer.

Gamespot say it supports online multiplayer and features Test, One day international, and Twenty20 matches between international sides.

Gamespots Ashes Cricket 2009 First Impressions

95999320090506790screen.jpg

Graphics look pretty good, hope the gameplay is balanced so it can be great fun with a few beers :D

:D:D well lets hope it plays better than the last one Brian Lara cricket, which was a pretty decent game for the 360 but the AI was utter rubbish and catching balls were near on impossible.

Looking forward to this...just hope they got the gameplay right.

:d Was a big fan of Brian Lara 2005 didnt play 2007 much played it once or twice on the 360, Hope this one will be good and will definitely purchase the game:p
looking forward to it

this looks awesome, not played brian lara since the ps1 and avoided it on the 360 for no reason really... will deffinently be picking this up :D

firstly Crickets the most boring sport in the world to watch in real life. i cant think of a more boring sport which does the same thing over and over.

And im shocked that theres Cricket games aswell, it must be so boring my mind cant even process it. jesus....

firstly Crickets the most boring sport in the world to watch in real life. i cant think of a more boring sport which does the same thing over and over.

And im shocked that theres Cricket games aswell, it must be so boring my mind cant even process it. jesus....

You know whats worse than cricket games? Trolls.

That interview was a very good read! Sounds promising that its built from the ground up.

Can just see the quitters now, after a massive one dayer...final over...and "Connection with the other peer has been lost"

Doh!

Want to try the demo but wouldn't mind a decent cricket game!

I'm worried that this is going to absolutely blow...I absolutely adore my cricket, but games can never capture anything like the real thing; they're far too intricate and variable to be brought succesfully to a videogame. Brian Lara 05 was OK, but still not hugely enjoyable, while 07 was just abysmal. I'll give the demo a go, but it may well end there!

Back
Top Bottom