Asked for daughters hand over email...

Soldato
So, as the title suggests I emailed my partners father to ask for her hand in marriage...

digital age encroaching on everyday life

OR

epic failz in the manliness area

3178nd2.jpg

Now I want to see a picture of a cat typing on a computer with the caption "I CAN HAZ DAUGHTER?!".

GO!

Associate
Dear god man are you looking to ask her over facebook next :D marriage request lol

you fail the alpha man test. It should have been asked over a beer or something dude.

I hope your might to be father 'n' law isnt old school, it might be weeks before he checks his emails if hes like my dad like once every 6 months lol.

Good luck

ahhhh fishfingers ninja'd me

Soldato
whoa...severe negative feedback!! lol

I am going to talk to him about our thoughts on the wedding but I just utilised email to initially introduce him to the idea

that's probably just as bad

"dear <gf father>

as you may know, I've been bumping uglies with your daughter for some time now, and as such have grown fond of it.
I put to you the idea of a matramonial ceremony wherein we are bonded by laws, I would be very interested in feedback on this idea as it would notably effect you and your family.

I am happy to discuss this further with you in person or over telecommunications

kindest regards

<name>"

did I get it right? :p

Transmission breaker
Don
A+ condition!

Seriously, not good work. Taking a half hearted approach to these kinds of things will make him think that you dont value his daughter or his opinion enough to have gone and asked him face to face.

He may well say yes, but you can bet that you dropped more than a couple of points in his estimation!

**EDIT**

4 miles.... Oh my, thats poor form!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom