Asked for daughters hand over email...

Soldato
The point is respect, something which a lot of people lack these days. The man brought up his daughter for all these years, is it that wrong to ask him a simple question in person?

I have no lack of respect for him, he is a perfectly nice enough man who did a perfectly good job of bringing up his daughter, however I happen to believe it's none of his business. It is a decision for me and his daughter to make about our lives, how is failing to follow some silly wedding tradition a big insult? Next you'll be saying that if we don't follow all ther other crazy wedding day rituals we will be insulting our entire families.

What does respect mean anyway in this context? The word is terribly over used in modern society and actually means very very little.

If I ever have a daughter I wouldn't expect her future husband to come round my house and ask me a pointless question he either already knows the answer too or will disregard if I say no. I'd much rather he and she were happy together and put each other first every single time. As for who ever it was who said your robbing him of something he will only get once in his life get over yourself you not robbing him of anytihng.

Soldato
doublefacepalm21-550x439.jpg

Back
Top Bottom