Assetto Corsa Competizione

Caporegime
OP
I can't access the links.
When compared to the existing Asseto, what does it bring to the party? New graphics engine, new tracks, cars? Can you use any of the car sets that we bought with the existing version?

tracks

• Zolder
  • Monza
  • Brands Hatch
  • Silverstone
  • Circuit Paul Ricard
  • Misano
  • Spa-Francorchamps
  • Hungaroring
  • Nurburgring
  • Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya

Caporegime
OP
well i dont know about that . assetto corsa i put in a lot of time in just on nords.so ten tracks or the like is fine if they decent.

Caporegime
OP
well you were saying it will get boring very fast . i was just saying the opposite. if the tracks are good thats more than enough.

Caporegime
OP
started out raging a little as couldnt get wheel right but then seen you had to invert one pedal and another tweak and all good now.got a great feel to it. 2:02 at minute and getting faster. cant wait for all the stuff to be in.mp this should be fantastic.

Caporegime
OP
ok fixed it..rebooted and all fine,infact probably better than before,looks a bit more sharper too now.

increasing the resolution scale 20% makes it really sharp at the expense of some fps drop tho.

fastest time for me is a 56.3..the leaderboard leader is on 54 !!

you mean 1:56 ? also anyone having a issue with getting settings to save ? changing something and they not sticking.

Caporegime
OP
Is this regarding your wheel? if so I had it with stock AC. especially if I loaded the game without part of my wheel plugged in(normally forget to plug the pedals in which would reset my settings). I got round it by backing up my config. If I loaded the game and it had reset my settings I copy my backup into the games directory.

It was a known issue with AC that effected some but not others. Sometimes I load the game 20 times it would be fine the next 3 the settings would always reset and especially after a patch.
Try backing up your config/settings files. I dont have this new version yet as I no longer have a GPU so cant test if it works. Should do...

wheels set up okay noticed some others are having same issue. may try this out see if it works.cheers.till its patched.

Caporegime
OP
its early days 1 car one track. the good thing with assetto makers is they make a great game. not many you can say that now days and will do exactly what they say. assetto corsa is the best physics wise car game on pc.period.

so you buy in now cause its cheap and wait for it to be finished play the builds along the way or you wait till its finished then decide. which it will be £40

i like it at moment just frustrating i cant save set ups.

Back
Top Bottom