Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Associate
I can't drive that Merc, the boost even at low settings just spins me around...

The Dallara though is up there as one of my favourite cars ever, lots of downforce just enough power, but not too much, really responsive. You could pick this every week for me @Uncle Petey :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Is this circuit made of ice? I lose all temperature in the tyres within a lap or 2 with both the KTM and the 911, and I can only keep the rears warm on the Merc due to it's monstrous amount of power. I just can't get into it at all :s

Associate
I dropped the tyre pressures and adjusted camber on the Xbow and 911. It made the tyres work a lot better and my crew chief stopped telling me my tyres were cold all the time...those cars need setup work, I’m no expert, I just read the descriptions and clicked everything that said more stable, better traction, and more heat in the tyres...made a massive difference on the xbow

Soldato
I'll play around some more today if I get some time. I tweaked a little but it didn't seem to help a huge amount, but I guess I've also got the issue of not really knowing the track and missing braking points throwing time away too. Seems a nice circuit mind.

Soldato
Thanks Uncle Petey.

I never bothered much with Sebring in the past as it is, well, flat. Usually I prefer undulating tracks.

Recently bought the rF2 version though, along with the GT3 & Endurance cars, and it's actually pretty good fun :)

The bumps are an eye opener for the first few laps, when compared to most other tracks.

Even more so when you have your ffb set too high due to not paying attention...

Associate
Never driven it before, took me a few laps to figure out the layout. Some interesting corners with bumps on the exit to throw you off if you get a bit lairy...

Associate
Never driven Sebring either, not sure I'm a massive fan.

That Sesto Elemento though is like driving on ice in it's standard setup!

Same as the last round with the xbow/911, if you drop the tyre pressure a little and increase the camber a little you get better tyre heat and therefore grip. It still needs to be slowed down properly for corners and feels very point and squirt though...

Back
Top Bottom