Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
I like the overlayed speed graph with the server best. Never seen this page before
and track route overlap, like that!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, I was about 1:49 on the first lap! managed to get 11secs off now. Its so hard, I keep doing really well, then just messing up on a corner and its all over.
Then I get nervous near then end and hold back on that right hander out the chicane, too scared the back end will spin up.

It does spin up very easily, I end up nervously feathering the throttle round there!

Soldato
I found short shifting to 4th on that right hander keeps it at bay and allows for a good run down the start straight.

Definitely more time to be found, had a couple of squirly moments, it's just getting it right on the one lap.

Soldato
Nice lap Petey, now I know what's actually achievable :D

I see ASR has a MP4/6 as well, maybe we can chuck that one in the mix next time around?

Last edited:
Soldato
43 quid for base game and all the current DLC doesn't seem that bad to me, I paid more for Forza Horizon 3 and I play assetto a lot more than I play that.

Have a look at the cars and see what you fancy, they're all really well made and the additional tracks that you get require a lot of effort to get them accurate.

I'm happy to pay the current prices as I don't deem them too much given the amount of work that goes in to them, plus I want to support the developers.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair I cant even remember how much I spent on the base game, it was forever ago and don't know if I ever played it. May buy the pack to have a go this week, just need to make myself actually use it!

Associate
Fancy having a go at this but im crap and only have the base game no dlc. Are any of the car packs actually worth it? Seems expensive to me.

doesnt matter how good you are its just for fun, probably the best way to improve as you cant just change car and track when things aren't going so well.

as for the DLC to me its 100% worth it, the quality its fantastic and its actually really good value, dream pack 1 for instance 10 cars and laser scanned nordschleife for £6.99.

Soldato
Guys, help this noob out.

I've finally got round to installing pTracker for AC, now how do I get it to send you my lap times*? :D

*haven't done any laps since installing it and seeing it running.

Soldato
Ah. I had a quick search for it under "OCUK TT" but it came up blank. I'll look again later on when I give the laps a go. Cheers. :)

*note - I made it show absolutely everything, those password protected, whether I had the content, empty, full, etc.

Soldato
Just search for ocuk, it's the only server that shows up :)

Would be nice to be able to favourite a server, amongst a load of other things that MP needs.

Soldato
Absolutely. Although it does keep a list of all servers you have previously connected to, which is okay as long as you don't play online a lot.

Found the server. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Nice lap Petey, now I know what's actually achievable :D

I see ASR has a MP4/6 as well, maybe we can chuck that one in the mix next time around?

Cheers. There's still more to be had though :) I've been at least half a second or more up on that before buggering it up :p

The MP4/6 is still beta, and is only available to donators AFAIK. Don't worry though, we still have a decent selection of other open wheel type cars to head the bill in future events.

Associate
would like to have a go at this guys but dont really want to drop money on any DLC without seeing if i get into it first, any chance of having a week on something that comes with the stock game or isnt there enough content to do this?

Back
Top Bottom