Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Associate
Suzuka does seem really slippery. Every time I drive it after something else it takes some time to get used to!

im finding this too, im usually pretty quick in the Z4 online on the nurburgring track day servers but at suzuka it feels totally different for me.

Upto second in the F1 now, been about 0.8 up on my time but keep balls'ing it up.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with the Z4 as well as this track, and the combo definitely feels different to how it felt/drove a few months ago.

Since the track hasn't changed, I can only assume it's the rest of the game that has.

Still, we're all in the same boat and all that...

Associate
:( I just had no consistency nor could I find more time each lap tonight. Trying too hard I think. Hate the P1, not a fun car to drive at all though it could just be my poor driving skills :D

Soldato
:( I just had no consistency nor could I find more time each lap tonight. Trying too hard I think. Hate the P1, not a fun car to drive at all though it could just be my poor driving skills :D

I got stroppy and left the server in a rage lol.

I could get 2:06:something but I kept messing up, just wanted to get under 2:07 as I could if I didn't mess up.:mad:

Nowhere near the 2:04 that the record is, no way I can find that much time.

Associate
I'd love to join in with this too.
I've got AC and some of the DLC - but not the recent Porsche packs.

I downloaded and installed the Ferrari and Suzuka... able to play them fine in Hotlap... but when I try to join the server I get told theres content I dont have and I never get the chance to join?

Do I have to have the 911 Turbo S even though I dont want to drive it for this challenge?

Soldato
This is the first time I've tried any of the F1 cars, but I'm getting used to it a bit now.

Really thinking of upgrading my wheel as I'm loving AC at the moment, especially with the VR. The Fanatec Forza wheel is still going strong though but I know there's better stuff out there now.

Associate
:eek:
Most fun car on the server right now!

Funny how peoples opinions vary so much between cars! I do feel like I'm in a very tiny minority of preferring road cars to race cars here, possibly even on my own?! :(

I usually do prefer the challenge of a road car over the race stuff. Also like the old classic cars too. I think it was maybe just a bad evening for me yesterday.

Associate
:eek:
Most fun car on the server right now!

Funny how peoples opinions vary so much between cars! I do feel like I'm in a very tiny minority of preferring road cars to race cars here, possibly even on my own?! :(

I tried it last night, going from 20 or so laps in the F1 car to the P1 was not a good thing to do :p is was understeer city, it felt like I was driving on ice.

And its frustrating me that I still can't hook up a good lap in the F1 car, last look I was just over 1.2 seconds off the fastest time, tried so much in terms of setup I don't know where you guys are finding that time :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom