assistance required

Associate
OP
Soldato
having a rethink, I'm just going to swap case for now and think if WC is really worth it or whether just stick to air,

You have a Dark Pro 900 ? Would just stick with that for air , easily handle Dark Rock 3 Pro and some serious air power with 3*140 at the front and 2*120 at the bottom then 3*120 at the top . So damn serious air power !

Though do fancy the smaller 700 case of theirs with vertical GPU mount and rgb

Associate
OP
yes the 900 pro, ok can I ask for recommendations for the following

new rgb ram (low Profile) preferably an upgrade on my current ram (team dark pro 3000)
mb only has 5 fan headers
can only get 1 fan at bottom due to psu length
cpu cooler (preferable quiet but good cooling)

thanks

Man of Honour
I recently had the Eisbaer 360mm, and it's a solid capable cooler, my biggest issue was that the tubing to the block from the radiator was too short if I had them coming from the right (CPU to the left) and when I turned the radiator around so that the tubing came from the left the tubing was too long and fouled the rear exhaust fan :(

Other than that it does a very good job on the temps :)

Soldato
ok thanks I don't think it'll allow me to place it where I want if the tubes are short

Should state length of tube , also depends on were you out the ports in the rad , if facing the top of the case when mounted at the front or racing the rear when mounted to the top, length is shorter then mounting other way around

Back
Top Bottom