• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus 3090 EKWB power limited compared to Strix?

Associate
Hi there!

So I'm Currently looking for a new 3090 card and i have been looking at the asus strix 3090 oc but the thing is I'm going to put a EK Waterblock on it and i see people saying i will void my warranty so i found the asus 3090 EKWB but i see it only has 2x8 pin connectors compared to the strix which has 3x8 pin connectors.

So the question is will i get limited with power when overclocking?
will the overclocking results be more or less the same with the 2 cards or should i just take the chance and order the strix 3090 and slap a EK block on it?

also i dont have any experience with custom loops at all and this is going to be my first custom loop i ever build so i kinda just want to get top of the line parts since I'm going to have this PC for a while

Hope to get some helpful tips!
Also I'm from EU so idk if there is any different warranty policy compared to US

EDIT: Does anybody here maybe have overclocking results from the EKWB 3090 card?

Back
Top Bottom