ASUS ATI RADEON HD 5770 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD £119.99

Suspended
OP
I've ordered one of these but it still says out of stock. It isn't desperate but would be great to know if you have an idea when you'll be getting them back in :)

Stock is arriving tomorrow with my suppliers. Should either be later on tomorrow afternoon or Friday at the latest.

Permabanned
Did anyone that asked for the seperate dirt 2 vouchers recieve them yet?

Mine shipped on Monday, but still not arrived :(

Standard Post is normally delivered within 1-2 business days following this notification

Bloody royal mail! Its on second class though,so could take up to 5 days.

Soldato
Received mine today. On my Steam list now anxiously awaiting the 11th. It arrived at my work though which I wasn't expecting, so might be worth checking at any of the other addresses you have stuff sent to.

There's no rush though, since you won't be able to play until the 11th anyway.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Email said it was coming to my home address.

I just remembered to delete my years old university address, hopefully they didnt send it there :(

Soldato
ive just got mine about a hour ago and put it in straight away (im like a kid with a new toy)

i upgraded from a asus radeon 4850 to a 5770 egg thingy card.

i done a benchmark with 3d mark advantage before i installed the new 5770 and here is the result's.

old card....7223
new card...8546

as you can see there is a bit of difference there and im happy with it.

im even more happy with the temps from each card.

old card idle's at 45c and on load can go up to 80c
new card idle's at 35c and on load it goes up to 55c.

im happy with it and glad i took the plunge.

some people said it was on par with the 4850 but i now know its better.

and as a bonus i got a dirt 2 key as well:p:p:p:p:p:p

Associate
My GTX260 (not the 216 version, the older one) has just died - how would the Asus 5770 compare in performance to what I had before? From reading reviews I'm guessing roughly on par?

Soldato
My GTX260 (not the 216 version, the older one) has just died - how would the Asus 5770 compare in performance to what I had before? From reading reviews I'm guessing roughly on par?

personally i would get one.

quite powerful for the money,mine is overclocked already,and very cool and silent.

Associate
personally i would get one.

quite powerful for the money,mine is overclocked already,and very cool and silent.

The more I read about them the more I think they offer the best vfm with my budget. Was tempted to get the 4870 but then I do quite fancy DX11 since I've finally moved away from XP and onto W7 - yet the 5850 is out of my range.

May wait for christmas when I may be able to afford the 5850, just depends if i can hack just using a laptop until then!!

Permabanned
Does anyone with two of these Asus cards have any temperature results with them clocked to 1000 Mhz?

I would be curious to know if they are better then the original coolers.

Soldato
You told me my GPU score was low aswell Madness :p

Is there a specific way round in which the Crossfire bridges should go? Mine seem to be the opposite to everyone elses :o (opposite to the image above)

Soldato
woops posted in the wrong section, reposted in the right thread, what was your score, it was low compared to my single 4890 :p

the crossfire bridges can go in any way, it looks better my way :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom